Home Community General Football Week 25: Bloody ages away…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Bloody hell, got to wait a week and a half again…

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Thankfully we’ve got our game in hand to play but then there’s a 2 week gap coming after the 1st of Feb. I am really not fond of the 2 week gaps. Shame we couldn’t play our FA Cup game during the break.

As for this thread though, we’ve 2 games before we get to it, so all I can say is that I hope we can win them both and I’ll see you here soon!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Nobody cares about those, bugger off to the LiberoOol thread…. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

It’s pretty quiet there though hahah. I just checked. We haven’t said anything in there for 4 days. Think about it, we play the same team and tactics, we win pretty much all the time. Tonights match now will be tough but after that it’s plain sailing, if we can manage the win… We’ve no transfers that we’re really interested in. This is not me complaining. it’s like a manager who has an endless supply of talented players, a good problem.

All the Liverpool fans are talking in the Utd thread! 😛

Anyway, congrats on the win yesterday.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

MaK-All the Liverpool fans are talking in the Utd thread! ? Not my mate shanksy,any idea where he is?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              maverick1973
              Participant

Liverpool to have the title signed,sealed,and delivered by then???

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

Spurs v ciry be interesting but can only see a city win as Jose will adopt the exact same tactics as he did againest Liverpool

Can Bruno play for utd at weekend?

Leicester abd Chelsea be a good game aswell

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Mav, I’ve no idea where Shanksy is. When was he last active on here?

“Can Bruno play for utd at weekend? ”

Yes but whether he’s fit enough they will determine this when he trains of Friday.

What a signing for Utd though. He might stir thing up and get Utd fired up and going in the same direction. The guy scores loads and assists loads. Utd have missed that creative spark, so it’s gotta be an exciting purchase for the supporters on here? Thoughts?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

Cautiously optimistic Mak. Eerily similar type of signing to Mhki though. He came in with a huge reputation after tons of assists and scoring a fair few in The Bundesliga, a better league than the Portuguese. Then flopped for both us and Arsenal. So let’s wait and see. Step in the right direction though it seems

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Anonymous

He was a weird one alright. Liverpool were after him before he went to Dortmund. It was late stage in discussions and he chose them over us. I thought we’d really missed out and remembered that when he came to Arsenal after. Was really shocked that he sucked.

I think this guy will be a success but ya there’s no doubt that lots of his goals and assists don’t happen in the PL.

I said the same about Salah though.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

What also concerns me is that nobody else was in for him at what is not a lot of money in today’s market (depending on whether you believe the Barca story). But maybe I’m just being a pessimist.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

The rigours of a mid season break which imo makes sense and keeps everyone interested with the split fixtures across both weekends.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

For some bizarre reason, I’m feeling quite optimistic about our game against Moneybags, no idea what line-up Maureen will go with but a possible front three of Sonny, Lucas and that new lad has pace to burn against a less than stellar defense. Of course, our defense at the moment is less than less than stellar too.

Put your mortgage on it NOT being 0-0!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              maverick1973
                              Participant

Mak-Shanksy was never on here,just the other site.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                gjblues
                                Participant

“For some bizarre reason, I’m feeling quite optimistic about our game against Moneybags……..”

Spuds 1 -4 Moneybags

Get your money on it Chuckles

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

That’s weird. I’d have bet my left nut that he had posted on here also. I don’t pay as much attention to TT anymore, so I don’t know what’s happened there but I hope he’s alright.

Chucky, I too think you’ve got a good chance. In fact, I think Spurs will beat City.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Fancy a 3-2 myself, just can’t decide who gets what!

And a couple of tasty fixtures between Foxy Ladies and Chelski & YooUtd and Wolves. Both games really could go eitherway…

Not a weekend where I fancy Nil’s chances for his weekly accumulator…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

I think Pep rested his defenders v United to ensure they were fit enough to take on Spurs.

Spurs v City is Sky’s top game this weekend should be a good one I suspect Spurs will sit deep and try to hit City on the break with their pace and City will dominate possession.

Spurs problem remains that without Kane they are still short of a striker whilst City are powerful offensively. Looking forward to it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Brian blue
                                        Participant

I have never known a dull Spurs v City game. I wish I was watching live, it should be a great game

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          gjblues
                                          Participant

Talking of Nil, Chucky, what’s happened to him, not seen a post from him since I got back from hols a couple of weeks ago?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 187 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.