Home Community General Football The Little Magician :-)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Haha found him 🙂 🙂 🙂

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Scoll further down and there he is – one delightful boy 🙂

He’s helped his team to a 3-0 victory over Russia.

Glad to see Phillipe in fine fettle.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Big Jim
      Participant

The only magician to grace the premiership is David Silva.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

No way ‘Hose’

Phillipe Coutinho – better than Silva.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Big Jim
          Participant

In your dreams pal (nil). Coutiniho has never been in the same league as Silva. But deep down you know that. Jim

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Jim, that’s just general friendly talk mate between two people/fans I like to think.

Of course David Silva is special!

Should they really be compared and what has brought this whole nonsense on in the first place?????????

Should we just forever be inferior and pander to you when celebrating quite simply a former Liverpool Football Club Player.

Crikey!

What is the world coming to?!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Big Jim
              Participant

Yes without a doubt you should recognise one of the greatest midfield meastros in the PL in David Silva alongside Zola Gerrard and Lampard to grace the game. Coutinio just doesn’t rank alongside those players. Throw in a WC 2ECs 3 Pls A FA cup and 3 LCs and I think that even you the most blinkered of Liverpool fans would accept that David Silva is a cut above Coutiniho. Good player as he is Coutiniho was and still is far too inconsistent to rank amongst the very best imo and i think the stats back that up. Jim

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Jim,

not sure how we even reached here mate.

I certainly didn’t want to.

My sole intention was just the forever love of a former player.

Perhaps I should have stuck this one in the Liverpool thread hahaha

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Silva was a better player than Coutinho is today, in my opinion. I think we need to see how this next 1.5 years go at Barca and the WC before we suggest otherwise. Had you asked me to compare these players before he left us, I think I’d struggle a lot more with a decision but really, we’ve not missed him one bit.

I think maybe Klopp pulled off an Earth shattering sale of a player that he planned away from in the first place. Honestly, it’s something that we will never know because the only language from him was that Coutinho was desperate to leave but if anything, we are a more balanced side and actually better now that he’s gone.

So, his words say one thing but our team says another. Bloody genius.

But in time Coutinho may settle in to Barca and be a future Ballon Dor winner. you never know. (out of Salah’s cold dead hands no doubt)

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Big Jim
                    Participant

Mak says it all imo. Coutiniho is a good player but you haven’t really missed him. We still miss Silva every time he doesnt play. Nil we got here as I have a different opinion to you. That’s it nothing more.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Two great players but imo Silva is one of the best players ever to grace the PL.

As Mak suggeets Coutinho alongside some truly great players at Barca might well hit new heights going forwards he’s only 25 and can still develop further.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Oops bxxxxy tablets. Apologies for the duplication.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          srd79
                          Participant

Coutinho is good, but way too inconsistent to be labelled worldclass or a magician IMO. Liverpool haven’t missed him at all so far. Whoever made Barcelona pay what they did for him should have a statue erected right in front of Anfield. And have his balls tickled every day at work. That was a work of pure genious.

And signing Salah for was it 35 million euros (?) was equally great business. Good work being done at Liverpool!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Klopp made couthino much more consistent.14 goals last season and 12 this season. He was getting better sll the time but no were near the class of Silva

Silva is world class. Couthino is no were near that.

As nine days, one of the best players to grace the pl

Also keeps himself to himself.

Cities best ever player jim?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              srd79
                              Participant

Nah, that would be Shaun Goater!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Big Jim
                                Participant

Yes Sean for me he is. Rarely has an average game let alone a poor one. A joy to watch.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Overridden!

Quite simply, my simple fault was not to attribute this into the Liverpool thread as a tribute,

though by habit, every topic turns into a ‘mass debate’ and doomed-gloomed.

I think if I set up a thread in celebrating Liverpool Football Club’s success, Chelsea and Manchester City would pounce.

Manchester United DO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND.

Jeez, the thread was just to be happy in the joy of Phillipe Coutinho. Clearly, nasty, horrible and self-righteous people like leeches waiting in the wings in mili-seconds.

Yes, David Silva is the best on Planet Earth. Bryan Robson was nothing.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Big Jim
                                    Participant

Grow up Nil, or should I say sober up!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      srd79
                                      Participant

Nil, mate, isn’t “mass- debate” what you want on a forum?

No need to go down the “Clearly, nasty, horrible and self-righteous people like leeches”- route.

I saw no doom and gloom either, to be honest. Where would that be?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        srd79
                                        Participant

Double post. Sorry.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by srd79.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

“Clearly, nasty, horrible and self-righteous people like leeches waiting in the wings in mili-seconds”

Get it through your thick head that this is the kind of **** that gets you warned and banned. Do you expect people to just allow you to setup a shrine and not comment on it? How many times do you have to be told that there are no borders here?

If you want to write something about Coutinho without the possibility of intrusion, then write it on a piece of paper. This is a forum.

You keep on mentioning these nasty people and almost always there is only one person being nasty.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.