Home Community General Football Swansea or Southampton

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brian blue
    Participant

Swansea need a 10 goal swing from both games, which means them beating Stoke by a handsome margin and City loose by a good score against the and not score themselve Can Southampton relax or can Swansea do the impossible?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

Personally i can’t see that happening, but in football never rule out anything. I prefer Southampton to stay than Swansea. I feel Southampton under Mark Hughes will do well. Stoke must be cursing their luck now. One team’s lose is another’s gain.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Brian, it’s certainly a possibility and one in which I wouldn’t rule out.

I’m not sure away from home whether Manchester City will fare with a ‘luxurious’ type of a win as it is the tail end of the season with the Title celebrations and guard of honour already presented.

Last weekend versus Huddersfield had a bit of an ‘end of term’ testimonial feel, but that’s not to take anything away from David Wagner’s men.

Stoke unfortunately for them are a wounded animal, and it will boil down to exactly which team will want it the most.

I get the feeling just thinking about this that this could be the 2 main SKY matches live, this Sunday.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

You three must be the most optimistic three people on the planet….

There is nada, zilch, zero, nein, neit, and about a billion other phrases along the line of no chance in hell of that swing of 10 goals happening… if you all genuinely think it’s going to happen I suggest you all remortage your house and get your arse down the bookies, you’ll be the three richest men on the planet come Sunday evening! 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Brian blue
            Participant

Chuky pal, I posted this question merely to highlight the only thing that is worth talking about for the last games of the season, like you I think it is more than remote but have been wrong before on such things, I do hope Southampton and Huges stay up because I think they have the better squad and manager and will do better next season. Swansea need to stabilize themselve

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Double B… if you’re wrong (or me for that matter) then I’ll marry Goose, okay? Never going to happen. I mean, in theory, I could marry Emila Clarke, hell, there’s probably better odds on me marrying Emila Clarke than there is of Swansea staying up. I’ll give you odds of a billion to one, send the money to Steady Eddy… he’ll pass it on! 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Chucky,

jog your memory mate re at least a few of the results of this season – uncharacteristic ones!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Duplicate post apologies. B****y smart phones. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

There’s as much chance of Donald Trump starting for Chelsea in the FA Cup Final as there is of both scenarios arising and Swansea staying up! 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

Silly-Nilly-Willy… go and get a thesaurus (the book, not the dinosaur) and look up the words “uncharacteristic” and “unrealistic”… big difference between the two, me auld mucker.

More chance of me being a Chelski fan than Swansea staying up… hell, more chance of Banjo moving to Malmo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Chucky! 😀 😛

It’s the swing us guys are referring to my dear friend. I actually want Swansea to get relegated, so it’s no skin off my nose, but was just thinking objectively that if Man City were to flourish with a 6-0 win and Swansea put 3-4 past Stoke, then anything could happen mate.

Wouldn’t be a bad final day excitement don’t you think seen as though many have now headed for the beach and Skegness, hahaha 🙂 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Brian blue
                          Participant

The equation is simple. Southampton is all about not to loose Think it wil finish a draw Swansea may well win but will never be enough

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

Silly-Willy-Nilly… and if my Aunt had balls she’d be my Uncle… sure, anything is possible, but so’s winning the lottery… 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Brian blue
                              Participant

Chuky…I did not bank on last kick goal, we just about deserved it though but I am pleased it did not send Southampton down

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

Nice views Brian, nice views – Swansea are finally down and I will truly drink on that one 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.