Home Community Liverpool Squad Rotation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

The concept of this put me off back in the days of Rafa purely because I felt he went too far with it and it affected our results. Certain Pool of players thrown in together didn’t quite gel for us at the time.

With Jurgen Klopp to me as honestly see transparency as I sense from what he is rotating with, he’s selecting an alternative team line up away from home and seemingly to be stronger – i.e. with Mignolet and Karius.

Individual players are given more game time and the rotation is fundamentally appropriate due to the number of fixtures all coated together, this time of the year.

We didn’t have that luxury last year and we can win games without having to rely on just ONE player.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

I thought Klopp got it 90% right this afternoon with his rotation. I felt based on the selection of the 11, Lallana for example had more involvement which really pleased me and notably his work rate and support to protect the defensive was hugely impressive.

Solanke is given more game time too, however, just felt maybe we’re a Salah type of player short just to provide us the cutting edge and be clinical.

Kudos though to Emre Can with his levels of fitness working tirelessly like Lallana. Still one or two Cobwebs surrounding our defence, but felt we gave a much more of a better account of ourselves than the team fielded August 2016.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.