Home Community General Football Premier league Week 10

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea.man
    Participant

The week end kicks of with Saints vs Leicester. Liverpool vs Spurs is the standout game of the weekend. but there are also interesting fixtures Burnley vs Chelsea is a game worth of watching. United travel to Norwich,Arsenal play Palace, City play Villa i expect a routine win for them. let the discussions begin. i’m worried about Burnley’s physical game may make us struggle. but we are very good away, we have won 3 of our four away games whilst scoring 12 goals.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Id be reasonably confident that we will win against Spurs. I mean, as confident as you could be against such a good side. Spurs are struggling at the moment but they did just win really well in the CL, so maybe the most important factor will be which spurs side shows up at Anfield.

If last seasons Spurs shows up, game on, they’ve got every chance. If the faltering PL side of this season shows up then they might get smashed.

Im hoping for a big performance from Salah, who’s looked frustrated again of late.

As for the city game, agreed. I think they will win and maybr by a few but Im not counting out villa entirely. They’ve caused problems so far. Its a big ask though and maybe beyond them to challenge City at home.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Southampton v Leicester should be a good watch tonight.

City v Villa is the Saturday lunchtime game and injuries aside City should be too strong for Villa.

Everton need to build on last weekends win at Brighton otherwise the pressure will be back on Silva.

Chelsea face a tough trip to Burnley in the Saturday evening game after a tough away trip to Ajax hopefully they can keep the run going,

United should win at Norwich but will they?

And the Liverpool v Spurs game looks a good one for all neutrals at Sunday tea time.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

CH-You expect a “routine” win for United @ Norwhich? I expect nothing but another boring game,even though we have players back.Wouldnt be shocked to lose either,draw @ best.Liberoools should spank Spuds,unless their win against RS was a turning point this season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Chelsea.man
            Participant

Frank Lampard pre match conference

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

Leicester couldgo second tonight. They could beat Southampton reasonably easily.
                Liverpool should win. Despite an easy win in the CL, the oppo were pretty poor BUT it may be a psychological boost.
                City ought to beat Villa but they should have beaten Wolves and before that Norwich.

I think a win for Chelsea.

Utd? Cant tell. They are short of goals. A draw perhaps.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

Ed
                  The UK CLOCKS go back an hour this weekend!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Adlab
                  Participant

Soton down to 10 men after 12mins and Leicester one up. As it stands they go second!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Adlab
                    Participant

3-0 Leicester. Game over.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

This could be embarrassing. Right decision by VAR re Bertrand.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Obviously Bertrand getting sent off hasn’t helped but Ralph HasenhΓΌttl is skating on thin ice and not just because of tonights result this could be the score that breaks the Camels back.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Mikus LFC
                          Participant

Leicester now have a better goal difference than Liverpool. Do we have our next managerial casualty?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Pardon my language but in my world: [edited] , I hate them. Down to my feeling in Rodgers in the way he left us.

It actually has struck me in the way Manchester City are now 3rd.

I wouldn’t bother if those teams in place were Leeds United or Sheffield Wednesday.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Editor.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chelsea1967
                              Participant

Well well that makes our 1-1 draw at the Bridge when our defence was more than dodgy look like a great result. Leicester were irresistible tonight.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chelsea1967
                                Participant

Nil. do an edit to Sea Hunts before they hunt you down buddy πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

“Down to my feeling in Rodgers in the way he left us.”

What do you mean?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

Anyway, incredible win by Leicester. Rodgers is doing a hell of a job. Mav, I agree regards you comments, there might not be such a thing as a routine Utd win right now but take some comfort in the fact that Norwich are like a burst balloon. You know those PL sides that do incredibly well early on then collapse in epic fashion? I think Utd will win but ya, let’s not take it for granted all the same, given Utd.

City win, who cares about the brighton v everton match. Bournemouth win, honestly cant call the west ham v Sheffield Utd game. West Ham SHOULD win but let’s be honest, Pelegrini is doing a pretty poor job with the quality in that side. Chelsea will beat Burnley. Wolves will beat newcastle, I couldn’t call the Arsenal game… Palace away, against a team, who like to attack but have no defence… Go on, I’ll actually call a Palace win here. I’ve already spoken of the liverpool game and my thoughts havent changed.

So, the people with the leicester players in their team will mop up this week in the FPL. I have Pereira, who of course didnt do a bloody thing, offensively. that’s my season so far. They did get a cleansheet though, so that’s something.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Editor
                                      Keymaster

Nil, I’m not quite sure who you were calling the C word but I’m a bit tired now of having to still come in and edit the site on a morning because of another foul rant. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, tone down your language please. If you continue to fail to do so, I’ll have no choice but to ban you.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

Seems he might have been calling Leicester and specifically Rodgers a C. That’s why I’ve asked TBH cause Rodgers definitely doesn’t deserve that, especially from a Liverpool fan.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

Brilliant by Leicester last night even though Southampton were poor and down to 10 men so early on current form Leicester have a real chance of claiming one of the CL places at least and amazingly they now have more points at the same stage as they had in their title winning season.

Surely not??

I fear for Southampton and their Manager hope they can both dig themselves out of where they are currently.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 313 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.