Home Community General Football Premier League Games 27/28 April 2024

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    paul powers tash
    Participant

Hopefully home wins for Wetspam today and the 63 on sunday 🙂

Saturday

West Ham v Liverpool TNT

Fulham v Palace

United v Burnley

Newcastle v Sheffield Utd

Wolves v Luton

Everton v Brentford Sky

Villa v Chelsea TNT

Sunday

Bournemouth v Brighton

Spuds v Arsenal Sky

Notts Forest v City Sky

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Beat me to it Paul, just about 🙂 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

I don’t know anymore what to think. A few weeks ago we have it all, then we just fell off a cliff. How does Quansah make such a mistake that Bruno Fernandes just pounces and Kelleher is way out of his line?

It’s probably even deeper than the dramatic last minute FA Cup exit. This wouldn’t of course happen to Man City. Only Liverpool.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          paul powers tash
          Participant

I didn’t think you’d be in the mood after the Goodison park debacle midweek 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Haha Paul, the news of a new Manager has put a bit of a smile. Our players spend more time talking the talk than walking the walk. I genuinely now would take the Runners Up Spot; I’m thinking potential Community Shield in August 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Congratulations to Leicester on securing a Return back to the Prem. Leeds bottled it and what a nightmare yesterday evening at QPR. I can’t see Ipswich throwing away their last 3 matches and they’ll most likely join Leicester meaning Leeds will have to battle it out in the Play Offs.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Good to see a few changes made:

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Quansah, Robertson, MacAllister, Gravenberch, Endo, Elliott, Gakpo, Diaz

Encouraged by Gravenberch. I’m just put off by Van Dijk. Not been at his best after the League Cup triumph.

Bowen returns for them. We need to watch him and the number 10 Paqueta.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  paul powers tash
                  Participant

Do you not think he’s been over playing Mac Allister in recent weeks?
                    I must say I’ve been impressed with what I’ve seen of Endo since he signed.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    paul powers tash
                    Participant

As Sean is nowhere to be seen at the mo.I’ve just looked into his crystal ball
                      and predict liverpool will lose and easy wins for united and city 🙂

How did I do Sean?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

It’s the 3rd midfielder Paul and the second to properly partner Macca, Paul. At times, he’s been playing the defensive role and I don’t think that was the whole purpose of buying him.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Ball is played in by Gravenberch (who did well) but nobody even to head the ball in. We need 1 new Striker at least in the Summer. Just somebody who puts ball in the net and nothing else.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

And that’s exactly what I’m pointing at re MacAllister. Poor guy with Endo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Could really have done without that. 2 Honest endeavor of a first half.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

That’s the final nail in the coffin for us. 3rd Spot it is but considering the 8 months of experience, this really has been underachieved for Liverpool

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

“Manufacturing an opportunity” is more than an operative word. Credit to West Ham’s Block. That’s the only real way for us to find the net. There’s very little coming from the midfield. Do we have an attacking midfield?

How much does Diaz has to do all the time. Elliot is at best an impact sub. What’s Trent done with his chance in the midfield?

Looks defeat-bound again which adds to the depression.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Better. Encouraging to see the half is still young into the 60th minute so there’s lots of time to find the second which I believe is there.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

It strikes me even more that the players have been more in close-down mode that has projected off Jurgen Klopp. As much as I love the man, it’s time for him to leave the club.

Once again we fail to protect a lead and drop 2 points. Looks more evident for us where we will finish. Whilst we will have regained a Champions League Spot, it’s such a disappointed end and April was our definitive month of everything collapsing.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      maverick1973
                                      Participant

Liverpool have to do with their defense what they did with the midfield last season, namely a complete rebuild! Keep Trent and maybe the goalie, but the rest have to go.Get as much as you can for the likes of VVD and invest on young, hungry, players.Salah has to go,roo!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

Ha 😂 paul, thought we would lose todsy!

Should have won but bad finishing and we concede to many goals.

League was over after draw at utd as it eas out of our hands.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          CM
                                          Participant

After losing key players in Henderson, Fabinho, and Firminho.

The injuries that Liverpool have had. You have to give credit that they even challenged Arsenal and City.

That is down to Klopp, that is the difference between an elite manager and good manager. Klopp gets an extra out of players and has done.

Unfortunately for Liverpool fans, the players have ran out of steam.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.