Home Community Chelsea Nemanja Matić

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    nutts
    Participant

Gobsmacked you guys allowed him to leave!

My Dad is a lifelong Chelsea fan and I was chatting to him about it yesterday and he still can’t believe it either.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Blaze
      Participant

haha glad he left-cant stand players that pass sideways and backwards 90% of the time

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

Surprised at that BP. He was emmense on Sunday, hopefully it won’t be a one off!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Yeah it’s a weird one. The Chelsea fans seem really mixed about letting him go. They seem to be unanimous in regretting letting him to go Utd but mixed over losing him from the team. If he plays like he did at the weekend, I think Chelsea will regret it in the end.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

If you really don’t mind a player leaving you don’t care where they go.

Do you think any Utd fans would be upset if Young signed for Chelsea? I don’t!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Chris, Matic wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea at Chelsea he had a very good first 12 months back at the club with lots of performances that mirrored his United PL debut v WHU in which I thought he was terrific for United but he had been very patchy at Chelsea after that first 12 months back a few very good games others average and others poor.

Personally my only beef is that I wouldn’t have sold Matic to any rival team be it United Arsenal or anyone else and I wouldn’t have sold him until Bakayoko was fully up and running and Chelsea had bought a suitable CM back up in. Other than that no problems.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Mikus LFC
                Participant

Is there not an element here of Chelsea wanting / needing to become more sustainable as a business? …hence if a big offer comes in, they find it too tempting not to take – maybe they subsequently put more hope and pressure on others to replace them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Mikus, Chelsea do because of FFP sell to buy now.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

Fair enough 9. The Chelsea fans seem quite mixed about it all. Bakayoko still has everything to prove but if he can reach anything like the performances he put in for Monaco last season, it looks like Chelsea have a good replacement on their hands. I must admit, I wasn’t entirely convinced by him against some of the better sides in the CL last season but he’s still young and will surely only get better

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Chris, Bakayoko was allegedly a Conte target and allegedly he watched him personally last season. Conte certainly didn’t want Matic to go though although he talked of Matic mentoring Bakayoko which understandably Matic may not have been keen about.

If United get the Matic of his first 12 months back at Chelsea they’ve got a bargain at £40m and he had a very bright start v WHU last week. I can only wish him well.

Hear what you say re Bakayoko and the jury is still out on him imo, suggestions that he might play tomorrow it’s a risk given his injury and no pre season and a hell of a game to come in on.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Careworkerlfc
                        Participant

I’m an admirer of Matic, I think He does things the easy way in games and probably gets through games pretty much un-noticed, He will be a very good acquisition for United and I guess Chelsea are rueing letting Him go.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

There is no doubt how good matip can be.

He was absolute class when he came back to Chelsea. Patchy last year but maybe he wasn’t happy as Jose went and that’s why he wanted out?

Time will tell. It’s very very early days for everyone.

I can’t believe the over reaction to Chelsea’s loss last week. I’ve no doubt they will get a result today. A draw or a win

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Rob Tab
                            Participant

He was far worse the year before meaning the year they fired Jose but he does always start off well at new clubs and then goes off the boil and maybe comes back to form for a game or two before going off again.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Bakayoko.? And he wasn’t even match fit v Spurs.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

Have to agree with 9,nine,nien.

Hopefully when BabaYYakako is match fit, your lot will move away from the successful 5-4-was-he-even-playing formation deployed at the White Wembly Lane… 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

banjo, no Cahill, Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro only fit enough for the bench and Bakayoko playing in an emergency with no pre season probably had something to do with both the team selection and tactics don’t you think.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

All credit cyber chum, it was a proper mugging, and if the boot was on the other foot, perhaps Harry wouldn’t have hit the woodwork…

Serioulsy, it worked to a tee, unfortunately, a lot of other teams saw it happen and I suspect we’ll see it again…

WHo is this Banjo? 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Or Willian hadn’t hit the woodwork.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Miss-hit clearance, he was aiming for row Z….. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.