Home Community General Football Manager Merry-go-round

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

So, time for some fun and games…

With Carlo relieved of duties at Munich, both Koeman and Bilic treading on a very thin line, and Rafa being rumored to be ready to throw his toys out his pram, I reckon we could see a few changes over the next week or two.

Naturally, with Carlo on the market, I reckon the powers-at-be at both Everton and Spammers are swapping a lot of texts around, no doubt Big Ash is waiting to see who’s left over before making a move.

Could Munich go for Klopp? Can’t see it myself but I wouldn’t rule it out 100% either (my money is on that Tuschal chap!).

Can’t see De Boar/Bilic being top of many peoples list either…. pity Woy is off the market… but on the other hand, Diamond ‘Arry is… 🙂

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

I really can’t see Munich appointing a manager who Dortmund sacked in Tuchel. I think it will be the younger manager from (I think) Hoffenheim. Klopp could well end up at Bayern but he doesn’t strike me as someone who walks away from a job unless he feels he’s done everything he can. He had plenty of chances to leave Dortmund for bigger clubs and never did so I think he’ll stay out for now.

Ancelotti to West Ham is a big shout and I can definitely see that. He’s familiar with London from his Chelsea days and I think would choose them over Everton given the chance.

Ancelotti is a strange one. He has won the lot but he’s now been sacked a few times now. People often criticise José, Pep and the like for only going to the richest clubs and, with that, downplaying their achievements. Ancelotti seems to often escape that criticism though. Is it just because he seems quite a likeable man? Either way, it’s hard to see him getting another elite club job without first going to a lesser club and proving himself again.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

Koeman should be ok,a win today @ home to Burnley and they on 10 points!.Rafa has been linked with Bayern job.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Big Jim
          Participant

So Koeman has gone, Rafa has secured his job for the time being and seems reasonably happy. But Bilic is surely next to go. I find it a bit odd that moyes is being linked to that job, I would have thought West Ham were a bit more ambitious than that. They got rid of Alerdyce because he wasnt adventurous, moyes is in the same mold surely.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

The smart money would be on Bilic, but what are the odds on Conte?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Apparently Bilic is set to be replaced by Moyes today.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.