Home Community Liverpool Liverpool V Stoke City – Saturday 12:30

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Good midweek result above all, and focus on Saturday’s game versus Stoke. No easy ride by any means, so whatever team selection is chosen by Jurgen Klopp, a good shift with energy levels is going to be needed.

3 points we hope for ?

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Hightown hope

My mole tells me that Trent is playing in midfield tomorrow!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        whoisbeni
        Participant

Hopefully we can win tomorrow as not only do we need the win for top 4 but it will help consign stoke to the championship!
          Seeing WBA & Stoke relegated is a victory for football

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

Hightown, I hope your mole is right, that’d be a smart move. I want us to play a strong team so we get the win but getting Clyne 90 minutes might turn out to be very valuable. I also want to see how TAA does when given these chances in midfield. I guess it’ll be Milner who gets rested.

Beni, I’d have agreed with you before but for a while at least Stoke tried to play football. Also we’ll be relegating Allen and Crouch but ya, Stoke are back to going nowhere fast, football wise. Remember when Shaqiri was all the talk of the PL. Haven’t heard about him in ages now.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Shame we still have to wait a bit for Can’s recovery.

Just realised, we still got another home game against Brighton after this in which we’ll be able to see our new kit πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

Apparently Lallana might be fit before the season ends but ya, if we really are looking at resting players, any chance Woodburn can get even a sub I wonder? He must be doing something wrong to never get a shot from Klopp.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Completely forgot about Woodburn, Mak.

Haha, you might be right there. I think as far as our loan-outs go, can’t see any future in a return for them and not sure what will happen with Ings.

Solanke’s gone really quiet too and short of confidence; they only really had their opportunities during the domestic cup games and that fizzled out long ago.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  whoisbeni
                  Participant

Must have missed that HH. Think they’ve just been the biggest bunch of cloggers and anti-football in recent years. Even when Hughes was there they had a few glimpses of football but were mainly a thuggish team cheered on by fans who enjoyed a good foul more than a great pass or a goal. I won’t be sorry to see them go.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Oz Yob
                    Participant

Shaquiri is looking like skinning Moreno every time he gets the ball. Moreno is terrible at defending.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Oz Yob
                      Participant

Well Liverpool we are as flat as we’ve been all season, it’s like they’ve completely switched all attention to the C/L. I hope we win it because a bad result here & 4th is on chelski’s hands & we don’t look very threatening. Klavan Karius & Moreno are an accident waiting to happen at the back, they are terrible.
                        C/L football next season is a must because it’s the only way we will build the depth we need to progress.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Oz Yob
                        Participant

Ings is a waste of space out wide.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

Undoubtedly the worst I’ve seen Pool play this season… although they should be 1 up with Salah’s miss early on, Stoke are well worth the draw so far, and not set up as defensively as some would think but as we all know, they need the bloody points!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

I think Stoke are just kicking lumps out of us. I was totally unaware of any football they’ve played but then again my stream keeps hopping all over the place.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Wind that chin in Mac… they’re fighting for every ball in their battle for relegation. Don’t recall anything “deliberate”… unfair to expect them to roll over and play like kittens just ’cause you’ve got a CL game next week.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

Hightown@10:30pm yesterday: that’s a very good inside mole you have mate spot on with TTA.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  maverick1973
                                  Participant

Just like watching United play,so far.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

πŸ™‚ for Salah there….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

Stoke got lucky there… was it ball to hand or hand to ball?

And Pool just got lucky there…. thought that was in!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

We were never going to get a penalty all day long.

What was the difference between Pieters’ and Milners from Tuesday Night?

Plus just ‘manhandling’ your opponent – since when was that acceptable in the Rulebook. 2 Points dropped mathematically gives Chelsea a glimmer of hope to snatch 4th. We’re supposed to solidify 3rd, but credit to Stoke as they are fighting for their lives.

Not good to be playing teams fighting for relegation, but we have the Champions League Final in our sights, and sometimes, there’s just a forced compromise.

We didn’t lose though and overall, it’s a clean sheet kept. So that in itself is a positive to take into the coming week.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Chucky McChuckface
                                          Participant

From a Spud angle, I’ll take that, opens up the TOP4 for Chelski too, next weeks game actually means something now!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.