Home Community Liverpool Liverpool V Leicester City – Sat 3pm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

The final 3pm game of 2017 at Anfield.

No Henderson which I must say is a miss, but Wijn for example of late has pitched in well and the home territory has suited him.

Ox I imagine will come into the fold otherwise there’s no reason for us not to be able to perform the way we did on Boxing Day, however Leicester are a different proposition to Swansea so at best, not to be taken lightly and we must ensure of all 3 points.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

I can’t see anything other than a big win for Liverpool. They slaughter Leicester.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Thanks C-Man.

Although from the key players we’re missing Hendo, we’ve got pretty much a clean bill of health when it comes to selecting team and whatever Klopp decides to pick should be enough to contain the threat of Mahrez and Vardy.

Just need to obviously be vigilant on set pieces to and the ariel threat around the back. Need 3 points and don’t want anything less to make up for loss ground and keep up with Chelsea and United.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chelsea.man
          Participant

Liverpool at home is very deadly. whoever they miss will not a problem. they will score enough goals to win the game. i really can’t see Leicester taking anything from that game at all. its a matter of how much Liverpool will score for me. if there is any any catastrophic decision, i can only see a big Liverpool win.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

A lovely ideal would be to keep a clean sheet and replicate the scoreline from Boxing Day strengthening our goal difference.

Wonderful to see from the other day TAA and Ox get on the scoresheet. Always a bonus when other players are chipping in goals away from the usual suspects. Firmino is more like an out an out Striker now. With Solanke being bedded in too, at best Sturridges’ opportunities are likely to be limited, aside his ongoing battle with injuries.

Gotta pass that ball with crisp. I think with it seemingly raining at Anfield, we’ll see quite easily the zip of the ball and with speed, who knows whether we could be fortuned with a set piece outside the box or a penalty.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Liverpool 5 Leicester 2 . You heard it here first.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Careworkerlfc
                Participant

Terrible defending there

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Careworkerlfc
                  Participant

Creating Opportunities but just can’t break through them.Leicester are Dangerous though when they counter attack.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Careworkerlfc
                    Participant

Done enough to be at least Level but Leicester have held firm,Terrible Mistake for their Goal and hopefully the Signing of VVD will help plug these costly Errors.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Careworkerlfc
                      Participant

Deserved Leveller

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Careworkerlfc
                        Participant

Mo Again,Deserved Lead IMO

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

A big big 3 points for us and absolutely delighted for ALL 3 points. Make no mistake, some relief there too as this game could have ended in more than one outcome.

Leicester tried to exert pressure towards the end like they did last Saturday. They brought on fresh legs and tried to catch us off guard, but huge credit to our guys in really working for each other and seeing out those minutes.

I see a lot of similarities to Man City now not only in our style of play in picking of their defenders and putting the ball over the top, but mentally we are now beginning to improve and we are showing fight and patience against adversity.

Salah of course deserves the plaudits, but Firmino today the way he tracked back and made those important tackles was first class and this is type of grit and determination we need.

Bring on 2018!

🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

I think I should give up the prediction game!?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.