Home Community Liverpool Liverpool V Everton – FAC 3RD Round Friday 5th – 19:55 – BBC

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Nice for this Cup tie first of all to fall into the lap of one of the Terrestrial channels – makes a change!

Everton I believe will hope they can take the game back to Goodison whilst replays are still going ahead at the early stages of the competition.

No Salah, No Coutinho, but the long awaited appearance in a Liverpool shirt could be for Vigil Van Dijk.

I think we have enough quality and players on to fire into the back of the net though it could be a long night but enough for us to get over the finishing line and into round 4.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Be interesting to see the team selections because previously Klopp has selected weakened line ups for FA Cup games.

I would say this season subject to the draws being reasonably favourable Liverpool have a great chance of winning the FA Cup and it’s their best chance of winning a trophy if Klopp selects strong teams.

Everton have the ability under Allardyce to frustrate Liverpool but I doubt they’ve got enough attack wise to beat them.

Straightforward Liverpool win for me providing Klopp selects a reasonably strong team.

I’m really not sure about FA Cup ties being played on a Friday night though it’s more than a tad unfair to the match going away fans albeit this game being a local Derby avoids that problem but unfortunately football dances to the TV companies tune “he who pays the piper” and I can see why a Friday night game appeals to them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

A derby helps but it’s not perfect. Most decent sized premier league clubs have large numbers of fans that live away from the ground. As you state nine its sadly TV companies calling the shots again im affraid.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          whoisbeni
          Participant

Pain in the arse the match being on a Friday evening. At the moment I work in London most weeks, and go home Friday evenings – first week back its hard to be ducking out early for the footy.
            Least it cheers up my son as he will be taking my season ticket and going himself – he’s seen more games this season than I have!

We should smash Everton, but a few of our key players missing (and everton throwing in the towel against United and resting players) will even it up a bit.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blooming woke me up at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

At least a Ref that I can trust that WILL award a Penalty. Same guy I saw back at the King Power some weeks back. Not the most popular, but doesn’t think twice.

BUS PARKERS: GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

Didn’t think it was a pen. Just like everyone wasn’t a few weeks ago. Very soft

No idea how holgate didn’t get sent off for that. He didn’t even get booked. He could have seriously injured him

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Memorable 4-4 thriller 1991 right now.

This led to Kenny Dalglish handing in his resignation.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Cottee in the early 90s was always a handful for Bruce Grobellaar and us – cue that altercation with Steve McMananaman.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

1991 was a bad year for us on the back of Kenny’s resignation. But I’m sure league-wise we were left with a good and a winnable position as far as the League Championship meant.

Ronnie Moran short term was godsend to keep everything afloat. It’s Souness that messed everything up for us with his anger and misery. It was all downhill for us, afterwards.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Ah, semi sod this bollocks; this was always written on the cards. We’ll take the replay.

This is BUS PARKERS highlight in his entire life. He won’t do fuck all after that.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

*********** V I G I L – V A N – D I J K ***********

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Van Dijk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this meant to be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Chelsea.man
                            Participant

Well that is half of the £75m Liverpool paid for Van Dijk returned. that is a big goal and may turn out to be a decisive one if Liverpool win this trophy.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Vvd did very well. Robertson and ox keep improving. Good games again from both

Can just switches off all the time.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

As debuts go they don’t get much better than that. Poor Keeping from Pickford though.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Thankful Thankful Thankful

I’m just mesmerized by Van Dijk.

He badly wanted the Liverpool move and that in itself is a trophy just for somebody wanting to give it their all in a Red Shirt.

A True Warm Welcome.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    whoisbeni
                                    Participant

Sam Allardyce on whether it was a pen: “Yes. Don’t put your hands on a forward when he’s in the box. Don’t mess with him, push him or shove him. He had no need to do it. Credit to Craig Pawson for giving it at Anfield.” ? going on big sams definition of a pen a few weeks ago.

Amazingly he now feels different – bit of karma for Sam!

Christ, looks like Nil is on the sauce tonight!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Firmino could be in trouble. No idea what was said but fa investigating

Holgate was furious but how was he not booked for that shove

Everton are terrible. Delighted we beat them

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Doesn’t look too good but apparently, Firmino was alleged to have said something racist.

This seems all Alladyce to me, teaching his players to play in such way – dirty.

Didn’t Claridge a few weeks back mention of Everton being the worst team he saw – awful and can’t stand them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

Come on Nil if a racist remark was made and it will be investigated to establish that you can’t pass it off with ” this seems all Allardyce to me”

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.