Home Community General Football Kurt Zouma

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Kurt Zouma joins the growing list of scumbag footballers. Hope someone kicks him around the pitch the same way he kicked that cat across the floor.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      threeps
      Participant

Just seen it, complete scumbag. I think he did some of it in front of his child too?

What is wrong with some of these footballers these days? Too much entitlement too early for their immature simple minds to cope with so they think they can behave how they like? Or is it just that arseholes are far more frequent these days?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Disgusting!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Adlab
          Participant

He is a total utter shit.
            If somebody did this to either of my dogs they would never walk properly again.

Zouma. He should be banned and prosecuted.
            Let’s see what WHU do.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

He probably can’t string two words together so doubtless he will get somebody to contrive an insincere apology…just like that so called PM we unfortunately have.

Let’s see what Moyes will do. He is always put forward as a man of integrity.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

What’s even worse is that somebody actually filmed this.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Rover
                Participant

People like zouma must fade away and never be seen or heard of again, what kind of normal persons do something like that,he probably would do it to anyone if he knew he could get away with it. His not going to change despite his so called remorse.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Rover.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

And thought it was funny too Nil.

Completely disgusting that anyone attacks a poor defenceless animal and that somebody films it and thinks it’s funny and then posts it on social media.

The RSPCA should take both Cats away from Zouma and re-home them in a loving home they should also prosecute Zouma for animal cruelty and he should be banned from ever owning animals again.

West Ham should also suspend Zouma.

Hopefully fans all over the country will make his life miserable wherever he plays!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Adlab
                    Participant

I can’t post what I actually think of Zouma in this woke world. Anything you say would automatically be deemed racist.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Nine, concur with everything mate. Those Cats need to be removed and taken to somewhere where they’ll be cared for unconditionally. Heartbreaking to see what they’ve been through.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

Incredibly, he starts tonight!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Adlab
                          Participant

Says everything about Moyes.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

WHU said they would deal with it internally. What a load of crap.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Adlab
                              Participant

I hope he gets kicked. The total ignorant overpaid shite.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Adlab
                                Participant

Essex Police are liaising with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) and say “urgent enquiries are ongoing”.

The club have said they will deal with the incident internally.

West Ham boss David Moyes said of the decision to start Zouma in Tuesday’s home game: “He is one of our better players. But it is ongoing and the club are dealing with it, so that is a separate matter.”

In a statement, Zouma, 27, said: “I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret.

“I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

“They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again.”

‘Players must understand their responsibility

He can go forth and multiply

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

‘I don’t think picking Zouma is the right call – the club have got it wrong’
                                    West Ham v Watford (19:45 GMT)

James Collins

Former West Ham defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

I think there is a lot of anger about [Kurt Zouma being picked to play] and rightly so.

It’s a big call from the football club, I personally don’t think it is the right call.

I don’t think the club should have made him available for the game.

I think there should be some sort of sanction against him.

It’s a huge call from the club but in my opinion they have got it wrong.

Article

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    FoxyFoxes
                                    Participant

What many of you are subscribing to based on the posts I’ve seen about Zouma is “Cancel Culture”. I’m not for one second defending his actions, they were very wrong and sick. However the dropping him notion is a slippery slide. How long does he get dropped for? If Moyes drops him for one match, is that enough? Is 10 matches enough? Should he be sacked?

I’m not sure Moyes can really win in this situation. His priority is to pick the best team he can and so long as Zouma’s actions haven’t affected the balance of the rest of the team then that is what he has done. If Police decide to lay charges then there will be a bigger decision to make.

I remember Mahrez being in the news last year for not paying his live in nanny and being accused of slavery. Is that less, worse or the same as animal abuse? Did he get dropped?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Blaze
                                      Participant

I know we living in a sick world with even world leaders acting like wannabee hitters but when our footballers attack and abuse women, animals then it’s really bad to put it mildly, what possesses anyone to do cruel uncaring stuff like that, what’s next, a little baby battering. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch the West Ham game last night, not even the goal. It hurts too much.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Bluemoon
                                        Participant

I used to kinda like West Ham, Moyes and Zouma. No more by a long chalk. In fact I wish them bad.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Editor
                                          Keymaster

Foxy, I get all that but West Ham have a responsibility here. Football has a responsibility. Kids are turning up at that game last night asking their parents “Why is Zouma still playing after those stories?”.

As for the Mahrez comparison, do you think Mahrez would have been dropped if there was a film of him slapping their nanny and kicking her just for a laugh? I wasn’t aware of the story with his nanny but I’m not sure it’s in any way comparable from what I’ve seen. There’s every chance Mahrez withheld the money for a good reason. That story is all based on allegations and one person’s truth. There’s no sense of doubt in the Zouma case. He kicked and slapped a defenceless animal.

As for the first questions, re how long he should be dropped. I think he should have been dropped until whenever any ongoing investigation (whether internal or external) is over. Make a huge charitable donation or something with the club. Show a bit of social responsibility. To just carry on is a very poor showing from West Ham. I don’t particularly blame Moyes. The club should have taken the decision out of his hands.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.