Home Community General Football Harry “come on then if you think you’re hard enough” McGuire

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant

Obviously no facts whatsoever and will likely end up as nothing or a storm in a teacup, but can’t resist my second favourite pastime of a little united bashing ??

First of course being spud bashing or as I call it mash potato ??

Be interesting to see what comes our mind and whatever it is I’m sure united could do without it, tho it may just be a smoke screen for Woodwoodwoodward ?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Lovely place Mykanos.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Mikus LFC
        Participant

Another penalty for Man Utd…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Yeah, seen this earlier today – was pleased to see Judd Trump. We don’t know the full details but Harry so far has fully cooperated.

The old chestnut of “he’s United Captain” role model blah blah blah. Yes they represent the club, the brand etc and the image/projection these days is more important than ever, but ultimately, they are young males that want to let the handbrake go and have some fun. As long as they are not breaking the law. I was going to say Private, but nothing is private these days lol.

And no real difference to 30 years ago and Gazza the Boys in Italy. It happened back in the 90s, it happened when Robbo was Captain, it happened I’m sure in the 70s, and it will continue to happen in the present day.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Stevo that headline made me laugh mate ?

Serous though I really hope maguire doesn’t get into trouble

We were all 27 once and I hope this blows over. Hungover in a Greek prison when he could have been lifting a cup tonight. I’d say the poor chap feels awful

I’d say the usual bullshit of a footballer being provoked By some knob

He was drinking with a load of muppets yday. Very dangerous going to these places with a bunch of lads when you are a public figure

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Hold on Maguire is accused of attacking the police causing injuries to them and then trying to bribe them following a physical conflict with another group of men and is due to spend another night in jail I don’t think this can just be written off as just a raucous night out.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                steveosnakeeye
                Participant

No idea of the details
                  But honestly why should we give him a break?
                  He is a role model like it or not
                  He paid stupid money to do something he loves that few can dream of
                  He owes the club a great deal
                  He can afford to pretty much what he wants in private and not have this happen
                  And lastly going on the piss anywhere during Covid is dumb as a box of frogs ?
                  What would happen if he gave the virus to half the United squad ?
                  No better than the muppets in Aberdeen

Ah but it’s ok because others have done

Yes they have and they were also entitled twats even in those “different” ages

Frankly a silly boy at best and depending on the actual details potentially a great deal more

And I’d say the same about any members of my team that acted in the same way

Idiot!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  steveosnakeeye
                  Participant

Do find it annoying when people make allowances

Look at David silva or maybe James Milner or many of thousands that manage to act professional

I also know damn well that if most people did this even on a private holiday and their work found out they likely get the boot ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    steveosnakeeye
                    Participant

No surprise mil defends someone going mental on a bender either ?

Comedy gold

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Adlab
                      Participant

Visited Mykonos last year. When we were there it was very busy. Why go there when you are well known and an obvious target for trouble. Really stupid when you have so much money.
                        Perhaps its the people who go there??

Seriously. Really stupid!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Ah stevo, I know but he’s young and when drunk is involved people regret their actions . He’s a role model but he’s human

I just don’t think he’s a bad lad. He just made some really silly decisions

Nine, if those charges are true then he’s in serious trouble but I’ve a feeling tvis will blow over

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Adlab
                          Participant

Of course it will blow over. There are ways and means. Donations can be made!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            steveosnakeeye
                            Participant

Fuck me he is 29 not 19
                              He is an adult
                              Sorry not for me Seany!

Not hard to choose a private villa with family instead of a bar in Mykonos during a pandemic

The Greeks are the ones saying that the 3 people arrested were kicking off before at rest and at the station and trying to bribe there way out
                              Could be the other 2 and him a totally innocent bystander caught up
                              But think it a little unlikely!!
                              Even if no charges he’s been very silly
                              Maybe I’m getting miserable in me old age ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

He’s 27 no? Still young but fair points stevo

He’s captain of utd and has two kids. Could have just chilled with the family

Very bad situation. I just feel for him
                                A small bit as he will no doubt, deeply regret his actions

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                steveosnakeeye
                                Participant

Brits abroad
                                  Can’t take us anywhere ?

He really couldn’t have been caught up and be innocent

Like I say don’t know full details

Someone posted a vid on the United page on TT he does look proper end of the night drunk

Second part with a fight I can’t make anything out on me small screen

Not lambasting the guy for a few beers to be fair but when I’m the public eye you have you use a little nouse!!!

He will be retired in 10 years and sitting on a fortune and won’t exactly be old!

Anyone squandering such wealth and opportunities are daft in my book

Wonder what his wife thinks!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  steveosnakeeye
                                  Participant

And yes 27 my bad but still not a kid in my view just a numpty

No doubt I was at 27 but still responsible for my actions and decisions and a good few were bad but then our lifestyle are a little different and nothing I may have done affected anyone but me and direct family ?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Nike19
                                    Participant

Sean, I think it’s a combination mate of a stigma with Brits just in general when they go abroad.

They tend to go in large groups and sometimes, that doesn’t go too well when drinks have sunk in mixed with a few stronger ones.

It’s a different culture and attitude in most European countries. Whilst our end point eventually reaches the bed, and apologies or just drawn a line and forgotten about, the authorities elsewhere take it more seriously and resort to putting people behind bars.

It makes you think that in England, we’re too tolerant and the amount of brawls Friday-Saturday Night that descend into A&E unnecessarily using valuable NHS resources.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

I don’t think it’s a matter of allowances.

I try and see from both sides in some instances. Newspapers dress it up one-sided purely to sell their headline making the ‘guilty party’ bad.

Granted however, there’s bad eggs in the past dealing with their issues like Stan Collymore for example when he was at Leicester and La Manga circa 2004 (I think).

It’s common knowledge I’m sure in the culture of the First Division in the 1980s of knees up. There’s been a few serious drinkers out on the Razzle, but those same personalities putting in a shift come 3pm to 4:45.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

Ye I know what you mean nil chum.

Hopefully it blows over and some of the allegations are false

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          steveosnakeeye
                                          Participant

To be fair it’s not like the Greek police are paragons of virtue ?
                                            But you’d think in a case like this a modern Nick would have vid evidence to back them up

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 167 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.