Home Community General Football Game 12 Football

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

The big one is the Manchester Derby. I fear for Fulham today. Palace v Spurs could be a good one and it’s Barkley v his old club Everton for the first time on Sunday if picked ( although I think he may be on the bench).

I’m sure the away fans will let him know they’re there should be be in the starting 11 or he comes on as a sub.

Barkley’s been a bit of a revelation this season when even some of his own fans were writing him off last season although he was poor v Bate but he wasn’t alone there so were all the other players too.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Spurs win

Utd win

Chelsea win

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Sean, Not many predicting a United win even their own fans.

I’m going for a minimum of 4 nil to Liverpool tomorrow.?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Hightown hope

Must be the first time I’ve ever wanted United to win a game. God, I feel dirty!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

Disgusting refereeing from John Moss. Lamela on the floor with blood pouring from his head and letโ€™s palace carry on. He knew lamela was down and didnโ€™t even check on him. His refereeing has been awful today.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

Not the best decision from Mr Moss and he was guilty of a few ,how hard do our players need to get taken out before he gives us a free kick ?? 3 points but playing poorly and more injuries, it’s not looking good.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chelsea.man
                Participant

I think the Manchester derby is a tough one to predict. Whilst my heart says a City win is on the cards. My conscious is telling me United is out to surprise the few of the bookies as they did last season. If he brings back Lukaku, they are finished. But if he plays Rashford – Sanchez – Martial, they will have enough to cause a problem to City. Plus play Mata in one of the 3 mids to exploit the gaps that Silva leaves when he joins the attack. Come on you United! You are carrying the weight of the entire PL on your shoulders. The best form of defence is attack.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Chelsea.man
                  Participant

Regarding the Lamela situation, it was very poor from John Moss not to stop the game immediately as less serious action had been stopped and it was a head injury also? The referee was obliged to stop the game immediately there. He has underestimated the situation. Refs need to take a training when such situations happen they could handle it well. I don’t think it was deliberate from Moss’s point view. It was more of ill judgement from his part in which he thought Lamela was faking some injury to disrupt the Palace momentum which was building at the time if the injury.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

Chelsea.man – I agree. I donโ€™t think it was deliberate but the fact he didnโ€™t even check on the player who was barely moving shows a high degree of incompetence.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Adlab
                      Participant

Problem refs have with Lamela is that he dives at any opportunity. If you dont like dives – falls over. Classic case of the boy who cried wolf. In this instance the game should have stopped but referees know the actors and probably knowing the player played on.
                        Its no win!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Lamela is a lot tougher then people give him credit. I donโ€™t thinks heโ€™s a diver. Iโ€™ve seen him go down easily but so do most players

Bricky, I think the only teams playing really well at minute are city, Chelsea and aresnal

Utd, Liverpool and spurs are winning games without playing great

Utd seem to need to go a goal down and then they really get going.there is a team spirit there now as you donโ€™t come back like that weeks in a row if your not playing for the manager. They seem to just stay in games. Bournemouth and Juve should have been out of sight. De Gea is unreal but they are getting better.

City are just on another level but I think utd can get something.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

As Sean said like every single player in the premier league, lamela goes down easily. Thatโ€™s no excuse for the ref to not even check on him. If itโ€™s not a head injury let them play on and then say after you thought he was faking it. Or maybe itโ€™s because it was at selhurst Park which is basically the home of diving in football.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            sean the sailor
                            Participant

Should be losing. So called lower club doesnโ€™t get the decision at a big ground again

We really arenโ€™t playing well these days

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Anonymous

Sean , can’t argue with any of that , Iv’e just seen Spurs have taken the option to play the rest of their home matches at Wembley !!! well there’s a feckin surprise.
                                To think I was offered a season ticket for ยฃ2200 , for what, so I can go to Wembley ???

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Adlab
                                Participant

Bit lucky there Sean. I agree. Teams at the bottom dont get the decisions. They never have.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

Paxton. You are right but some players have more of a reputation for going down easily!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

Adlab, thought it was offside. Lucky break bigtime.

Two good goals much better 2nd half but we can play a lot better.

Itโ€™s not so long ago we really struggled againest teams down the bottom so happy with the result

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Adlab
                                      Participant

Sean. Im sure you are happy with the three points. No surprise though. We made 10 changes and won easily. You can only play whats in front of you!

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        cityboy54
                                        Participant

Would love to have seen sane and sterling start today

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Be interesting to see how many penalties sterling โ€œwinsโ€ today.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 90 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.