Home Community General Football Forgotten Players from Recent Times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

This stemmed from looking up Mo Salah when he was at Chelsea. I vaguely remember him at all until he came to Liverpool and I don’t even have a great deal of knowledge as to how that come about, but whilst I come across You Tube Footage where the search signposted me, there was a an Arsenal Chelsea game from 2014 (where does time go?!) and seen from Chelsea André Schürrle and Oscar.

I completely forgot about these players. I liked them and thought they were good. I don’t know when they moved on and over time they just fallen off the radar.

I guess we can use this to unearth some names over from the last 10 years or so.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

Tony Hibbert!!

(And that Dele Alli fella, he certainly disappeared!)

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Schurrle retired very young Nil and left Chelsea in 2015 Oscar left Chelsea in 2017 for Shanghai Port and at 30 is still there.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

Well and old dodderer like me can go a long way back and think of great players. I use the City archive which shows full matches from way back but I am interested in all the players and teams who played in different era’s. It is really fascinating how the game as changed, not always for the better but we move on, as they saying goes. I enjoy to days game but not the theatricals, VAR and cheating. However, they are well paid to day to do it well!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.