Home Community General Football Football Memorabilia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Fill your boots haha 😀

This has to be done. Any Generation, go for it with your memories and what you really like.

Replica shirts with iconic Sponsors, For Instance: Liverpool: Crown Paints and Candy, 1986, 1989, and 1992 respectively.

West Ham United’s Shirt with Avco, 1986 😀 Arsenal: JVC 1987. And…..Big confession re Manchester United 1985 and SHARP – (The Whiteside Final 1985 :-))

WATFORD haha – Solvite 1987 – Johnny Barnes, hahaha 😀

Draper Tools by Southampton, somewhere around 1988 surely hahaha 😀

Luton Town and BEDFORD – Waahlaa, 1987 or 88 – Tim Breaker being that Pannini Sticker (see how how remember this easily :-D)

Shoot and Match growing up were my world 🙂

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Pagan
      Participant

I’ve got the Esso 1970 World Cup coin collection, not worth much, but can remember collecting them which gives it sentimental value.

Also have a sponsors football from the 97 games cup final, signed by both teams.

Other than that most of my memorabilia is music related…Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Fabulous Pagan. 🙂 🙂

Wow, completely forgotten about Esso in particular. Good call re the 1997 Football.

Have the only autograph book containing autographs of Tore Andre Flo, Mark Hughes and another Chelsea player that I can’t think of right now off the top of my head, but was lucky for their signatures.

What’s the Music stuff? Any of the well-known?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Incidentally: Ed, just wondered if we’re able to paste pictures on here via our own Picture Files? Would like to put on some on here if allowed.

Cheers

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

Nice topic… and I don’t mean the chocolate! 🙂

Got quite a huge selection of shirts, the majority are Spuds, with a couple of old Pool shirts (in memory of my dearly departed cousin who for reason never really known was a Pool fan!), and a reasonable amount of England shirts. Not a bad selection of scarfs either.

As for music memorabilia, do have quite an extensive collection of picture discs, the majority collected in the 90’s so a mixture of grunge/alternative bands, but my pride of place there, and completely worthless, are two huge collages of concert tickets collected during that decade…. mean a lot to me and a shed load of silly memories there!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Pagan
              Participant

I have loads of vinyl, a lot of which are promo, concert tickets programmes and vinyl many are signed, tour shirts, bags full of them, all dating from the late 70s through the 80s.

….Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.