Home Community General Football FA Cup 5th Round Draw.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
      Reading or Cardiff City v Sheffield United
      Chelsea v Shrewsbury Town or Liverpool
      West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United or Oxford United
      Leicester City v Coventry City or Birmingham City
      Northampton Town or Derby County v Manchester United
      Southampton or Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
      Portsmouth v Bournemouth or Arsenal

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

You still want us to play the first team, Nine? hahah

It would be a cracking meet up though. A shame but I doubt Klopp will change his mind just for the chance to play another heavily contested match against a top PL side.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Mak, I’ve never said Liverpool should play their first team mate in fact the reverse I said the team that started away to Shrewsbury should be the team that starts the replay.

Nothing wrong with using the squad all Clubs do that my gripe was Klopp’s threat to field an U23 team v Shrewsbury in the replay and the fact that he himself wouldn’t even be in the dug out none of which of course would happen at Stamford Bridge.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Brian blue
          Participant

Its all going to end up in tears!!!!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

Ah you know what I mean though Nine. I was asking if you’re sure you want to play us instead of ma team that you’d 100% beat if you wanted and I mean, the FA Cup is definitely going to be more of a priority for you lads in this phase. Even in the late phase that we are with Klopp, I would like us to go for the FA Cup but he’s always been about balancing priorities and if Klopp thinks that one plan of action can give us even a 1% higher chance of winning the PL and retaining the CL then I’m all for it.

We don’t define the value of the FA Cup. Klopp may have exposed it but if it was worth risking further injury to our players (don’t forget we’ve no Mane now) then we’d do it. It’s not though, so too bad and congrats, you’ll be given a by on the next round 😉

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

It seems pretty clear the “rules” were announced at the start of the season. Whining about this is pretty similar to whining about the AFCON to me. Bit of a kloope out if you ask me (see what I did there).

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

Mak, at this stage of the FA Cup you can draw anyone and an away trip can be tricky whoever you draw so I was happy to get a home draw against anyone especially this season when it’s a midweek game no replays and extra time and penalties.

If Liverpool come through v Shrewsbury as I still expect them too we’ve played them twice this season with a draw after 120 minutes and what should have been a draw in the PL game and I’m sure Chelsea away wouldn’t have been Klopp’s preferred choice.

Great game for this season’s FA Cup and it’s sure to be selected as the live game too for TV. Cheers 9’s

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

The problem is, would it be late enough for Klopp to put out the first team? I guess that might depend on other factors when the fixture arrives. Of course there is just the idea that he’d never put out the first team and would let the lads who earned each round, play the next. I wouldn’t do this myself, except for Adrian.

I guess we’ll have to see how it plays out but I can’t see Klopp putting his 6 shooter back in it’s holster.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Well it won’t be the U23’s and Critchley in the dug out that’s for sure.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.