Home Community General Football CL and EL Game 3.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

Chelsea still struggling a bit with injuries ahead of the Ajax away game tomorrow:

Lampard on team news: “Ross will hopefully be fit to train by Thursday, Rudiger trained with us today, he will be out of contention for the weekend. N’Golo is similarly training but we’ll see for the weekend.”

Plus Loftus Cheek who is a long term injury.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Hat trick in 11 minutes for Sterling and 5-1 up, Juve losing at home to Lokomotiv and Spurs are winning 4 nil v Red Star.

Good night for the PL.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

City get another injury but then just go on the rampage. This is why the likes of Oz won’t accept that Liverpool might win the PL. No other side has the squad to deal with losing so many key players.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

A double from Dybala steers Juve to a win. Great results for City and Spurs.

Some super goals from them both and a confidence builder for Spurs ahead of their very testing game at Anfield this weekend,lovely 5th goal from Kane.

If Chelsea could sign any player from Spurs Kane aside it would have to be Son for me what a smashing player he is.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Adlab
            Participant

Good wins for Spurs and City. Yet another injury to a key player.

Watching both games it struck me how ‘limited’the oppositon was. Atalanta are third in the Italian league.
              Will the Spurs result pick them up?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chelsea1967
              Participant

Chelsea line up against Ajax apparently. I doubt it though as Mason Mount needs to be there in this one.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFarleh/status/1186948261137014784/photo/1

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Chelsea1967.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                AllyDickWasQuick
                Participant

A good result for Spurs against modest opposition, this will have little effect on the weekends game vs Liverpool ,could have done with Watford again .
                  Ndombele was excellent as was Sonny, and Disco put in a smashing shift, still no change in Dele who no longer has the impact of 2 years ago, if he got that back it would be like a new signing.Lo Celso got a few minutes now we need to see if Sessegnon can cut it in the top league.
                  It was good to see Poch smiling again, could be very different at the weekend !!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  AllyDickWasQuick
                  Participant

test

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

Special mention to Kylian Mbappe,what a player! The best in the world right now and most defo the heir to Messi.What a miss from Hazard though!
                      I can see Mbappe being the 1st £300m player,even more.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

Lol,CR7 is the biggest egomaniac in the history.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

I tvibk he was celebrating the goal to be fair

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

Waspy-Thats a hand up,calling for offside.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Be a nice game I hope, for us tonight.

I do once again have to take issue with the Press Conference. They seem to be getting worse and looking to pick holes into everything a Manager or a Player says. Milner and Klopp yesterday.

I’m just turned off by the Negativity from Journalists. If anything, we’re actually having a brilliant time in Football. Not quite feeling it from that POV. Maybe a win will keep them quiet.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              threeps
                              Participant

Interesting line up for Liverpool tonight with Ox and Keita joining Fabinho in midfield. It’s a midfield many have been asking for so let’s see how it goes.

Gomez misses out despite TAA and Matip injured so I’m guessing he’s not convincing Klopp in training. Thought he would be VvD’s partner this season but looks like he’s fallen behind Lovren for CB and Milner for RB.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                sean the sailor
                                Participant

Very attacking team threeps. Happy with that team but is it to offensive?

These guys drew with Napoli. I’m expecting a tough game

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Chuffed with that line up even before kick-off. As much as I have a lot of like for Henderson, we need to try different combination of players.

This is strong. I’m actually pleased to see Dejan Lovren starting too.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Mikus LFC
                                    Participant

Thing is, given the opposition, we arguably didn’t need that midfield tonight due to the front 3 being back. But with Milner having to drop to full back, and perhaps Klopp giving others a rest, he’s gone with the line up he has. I’ll watch with interest…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Mikus LFC.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Editor
                                      Keymaster

Congrats Chelsea fans. Huge win that

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Luckydestiny
                                        Participant

Getting a bit impressive now, in my biased opinion, but none the less we played a top team today, and lamps faced a top coach, and both the team and lamps come out of this with huge credit.

Subs changed the game, and Azpilicueta was out of this world tonight.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Chelsea.man
                                          Participant

Second win of the group, and second clean sheet in a row. our second choice striker coming off the bench to score the winner. i couldn’t ask better. and this was billed to be our toughest away game of the game. hats off the Pulisic, Zouma, Azpi, Jorginho, Kovacic who played out of their skin. once again Zouma proving his worth to Frank and rewarding his faith. and Kovacic, i was one of his critics, but i have eat a humble pie and admit that he is one of our best central midfielders in league on current form. Alonso didn’t do any wrong, i hope Lampard sticks with him until he is out of form. Hudson Odoi is a talented winger, but his decision making needs to improve. Pulisic is looking like the player we hoped he will be.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.