Home Community General Football Ciao Mourinho

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

For so long, this psychopath was the darling of the British media. His star has been slowly falling over the years (and for good reason) but I have to hold out my hands and applaud the manager who has finally put the first nail in this utter cunts coffin, Conte. It’d usually expected that a man stay somewhat silent for fear of that this malignant, pussy has-been might say something and completely get away with it. . . but those days are gone.

Mourinho is no longer respected by the media. He no longer provides them with what they want, so the spineless pieces of vermin-shit that they are, are willing to drop him like a bad habit.

I don’t like the media but I will at least celebrate when the horrific darling they created comes crashing back down to earth. You couldn’t have picked a bigger dickhead to start turning the screw on.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Wow.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        srd79
        Participant

Psychopath???

Someone must have hangovers saturday morning! All the best, mate! It happens to the best of us. I find that salty food, cola, coffee and Netflix helps! πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Lol, could help but laugh πŸ˜€ as psycho is a long way off Jose.

It’s the Buses that annoy me hahaha πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            paul powers tash
            Participant

OMG.

Did you finish all these Jagerbombs ? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

Not sure where this all came from but whilst Mourinho has his faults as most top Managers do it’s certainly not Ciao as Mourinho has just extended his contract and I wouldn’t write off the likelihood that he will win at least another PL title during his tenure.

I thought both Conte and Mourinho were as bad as each other in their little tiff and it escalated to an unnecessary level that two top Managers should have avoided imo. But I guess we’ve all been there to a certain extent.?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

I actually thumbed up the Bartender haha πŸ˜€

That’s incredible the way all the glasses were filled with the Jagerbomb like Dominos πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  paul powers tash
                  Participant

I bet they were some sore heads after they finished this lot? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    goatistuta
                    Participant

Interesting post, gotta say, I know our red friends won’t like this but I find Maureen the single most ignorant despicable vile little man in this entire league. He’s deluded, 1 week it’s a dig at clubs paying over the odds for players and artificially inflating the market, the next he’s doing it!! Surely he’s single handedly responsible for the UK market valuations going mental? Pogpoo 130 mill Lukakpoo 90 mill both worth half or less than those values. I’m aware City aren’t saints but those 2 fees along with Β£600,000 weekly for Sanchez, Jesus Christ man, that’s more than Messi??? Really???

I’ve never known such a piece of work as Maureen and I find it hard to understand how utd fans cheer him. I know my red mates totally hate him.

When he was Chelsea boss utd fans were beside themselves with hatred, now he is utd boss it’s switched. He kisses the utd badge, oh dear.

Ok rant over, have a lovely Saturday guys, lololololol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by goatistuta.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Editor
                      Keymaster

Sanchez Β£600k a week?! It’s gone up yet another Β£100k!

Mourinho and Pep have both massively embarrassed themselves recently over spending. Mourinho for the reasons outlined above and Pep for moaning about the money that “believe me, City don’t have” before signing Laporte for Β£60mil and bidding Β£65mil for a backup for an injured player.

Pep said this in 2009

Yet here he is bidding Β£65mil for a backup because he had a player injured. Then we have Klopp who said he’d leave football if the Pogba type fees became the norm, 12 months before signing the world’s most expensive defender.

Now I completely get the dislike of Mourinho but let’s not pretend he’s the only hypocrite in the game fellas!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

^^^^^ and all without silly names ^^^^^

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

Pep has also named 6 on the bench, rather than give a youth player a chance. How things have changed.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Big Jim
                            Participant

Haha I wondered how long it would be before this thread decended into your manager is worse than ours. Lol. Sure all managers are hypocrites but for me Mouriniho has a real nasty side to him. He is just not gracious, he tries everything to destabilise other teams and influence refs and blames anybody including his own players and staff rather than admit his own failings. Add to that his petty name calling and the eye gouging incident and for me the man is a level below everybody else. Fans tolerate this behaviour because he wins trophies. But he isnt a psychopath in my opinion lol.

Ed City made no formal bid for Mahrez, Leicester came to city first offering Mahrez and wanting cash and Roberts in exchange.

Finally the Β£600k a week was reportedly said by Wenger this week. So perhaps he knows something we dont. Jim

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Big Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Big Jim
                              Participant

Zinchenko and Diaz have both had game time Alfie. But hes making a point i think that our players have been kicked off the park the last few months and nothing is being done about it. Personally I don’t agree with it. Would have preferred a young player on the bench.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

” Now I completely get the dislike of Mourinho but let’s not pretend he’s the only hypocrite in the game fellas!” Spot on Ed!.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Editor
                                  Keymaster

Proof that Mourinho is indeed human!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Editor
                                    Keymaster

Jim, you’ll never find me playing the “your manager is worse than ours” card. I think it’s pretty universally accepted that Mourinho is in a league of his own for the petty stuff. I’m happy to admit that. But with that, I expect opposition fans to similarly accept the hypocrisy in their own manager’s actions. Pep or Mourinho complaining about spending is pretty funny whichever way people’s loyalties lie!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Ed, a great gesture.

Mourinho’s only problem is that he’s a winner and that can make him do and say the wrong things when he’s not winning.

Same can be said of Conte he was charm personified last season but this season he’s been a miserable bxxxxxd at times and said plenty he would have been best off not saying.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Editor
                                        Keymaster

Jim, formal bid/informal bid… moot point. Fact is City wanted Mahrez which is the point

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Jim – this whole thread is one petty dig at Jose following a drunken rant by the OP. It’s not set up to be constructive.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.