Home Community General Football Bus parkers/Managers playing for a draw

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

This is actually aimed towards Rafa and Newcastle. How boring it must be to be a fan of theirs. I get that returning to the top flight means ensuring status is priority, but having listened to the game yesterday afternoon, the Magpies didn’t really exhibit any ambition to win the game.

In the end, Bournemouth for me deserved the 3 points.

There are Managers like Pulis who will specifically bring a Bus to achieve a result and fair play, but what frustrates me is those bringing the Bus just not just to nullify but completely take away the passion from the game. Rafa’s a real bore at the moment.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

It’s all about results and Rafa is a cagey manager. Newcastle are doing ok so far.

I don’t get why managers don’t just show more balls especially when negative tactics are getting results as is the case with Pulis

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

That’s true about Rafa being cagey.

I do think against teams more on par against quality should mean showing more ambition than selling yourself short, especially on home soil.

I could understand if he had to play Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

This is what I liked about Leicester in the CL last year. Rather than being cagey, they just went for it.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Add Gareth Southgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Add Sam Allardyce too!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

He won’t last. Generally, I couldn’t care one less about Everton and even more hated with somebody hated in Rooney but it’s Bill Kenright that needs to go and no appoint stop gaps. This individual wont last and doesn’t seem to me like somebody who can take a club to a top 6-8 finish. Just another old fashioned Wimbledon and a Bus Parker.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Kick in the guts, and humiliation. Anti football. You’d want to swing for these guys in full flow. Not hatred, not resentment, just annoyance that drives one bitter and angry – purely like me.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Chelsea.man
                  Participant

Because of their position in the table. I do understand why Pardew opted to play like that. As survival comes first for these clubs and then entertainment could be secondry.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Anonymous

“Not hatred, not resentment, just annoyance that drives one bitter and angry”

“I don’t hate West Brom, I just hate what they service and Ben Foster. Makes me angry and this sort of stuff just brings out the anger. I hate it so much because we squander. I HATE IT.”

Nil you posted both those within 4 minutes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

I’m going to echo this in the game thread. This time last year and this is what reminds me of this in the first place: Beating Watford 6-0 and after that, it all went downhill with Coutinho being injured and Mane committed to Afcon.

If I am overreacting then so be it: Whenever we get a chance to close in or overtake Chelsea, Man United, this is a horrible PUNCH IN THE STOMACH. Do we deserve that against the most rubbish of teams this season so far that no doubt will LOSE at least one match in their next 3 up and coming fixtures.

It’s happened far too much in my lifetime with these type of patterns and we’ve simply not addressed this. We need a Rush, Fowler or simply a Luis Suarez to Fire this ball into the back of the NET.

Now those upstairs please please please: feel our pain once and for all, do something about it, and buy somebody who is a Natural Striker and will do nothing, but bury the ball into the back of the net!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.