Home Community General Football Arsenal Going Nowehere….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant

Drum role…will this work?!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/go-all-out-arsenal-fans-want-ndidi-signed-in-january/ar-BBWNOWG?ocid=spartanntp

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

There’s a few lads at Foxy Ladies who are going to be extremely popular over the next couple of transfer windows (I’d love to see Maddison and Chillwell at my mob! And their RB too!) but to be brutally honest, with the exception of either of the Top 2, leaving Foxy Ladies is only going to be a sideways step at best. Going to take some big numbers to get any of those boys to leave.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        steveosnakeeye
        Participant

yeah totally agree, Leiceter are on par with both of us now so dont need to sell at all and look at the CB at united….bet he wished he had stayed! but decent MF player as wellas the 3 you mentinoed and there turkish CB…and manager!

most annoying!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Stevo, huge problem with arsenal is most of them just don’t care enough. At least Xhaka cares. Gundozi aswell. Pepe has been atrocious but he needs time. Absolute school boy defending at the best of times.

I’m sorry mate but this arsenal team has no balls at all. No fight. Emery is done

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

I rate Chelsea much higher then Leicester

Leicester are very conservative away againest the big teams. They were terrible againest Utd and just sat in

Liverpool should have trashed them. They only going againest Chelsea in the 2nd half when 1-0 down. I don’t think there as good as some are making out. Decent side but I think they will fade

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              steveosnakeeye
              Participant

hopefully lol, but you must admit they do have some very very decent players in that squad

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                steveosnakeeye
                Participant

sean totally agree, we need a manager in that can instill some backbone and knows how to defend and some players that will grab others by the scruff of the neck

a winning never give up attitude…much like you lot have at the moment!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

Emery is done,waspy is right.So too are Ozil,Xhaka,Mustafi,and if you got e decent offer,Bellerin and PEA,too-in January.Then carry on with the likes of Luiz & Socratis,and keep playing youngsters.
                    As for Lesta,their players should leave only for City or Liber000ls,or abroad.Wish we never spent/wasted Β£80m on Maguire-extremely overrated player! In fact I much prefer their Turkish CB,Soyuncu or whetaever his name is.Give me Gomez of Pool anyday,or even better-VVD,hehehe!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Patrick Vierra or Mikel Arteta? Be a risk but the fans would cut either of them some slack.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      steveosnakeeye
                      Participant

to ealry for either IMHO…nice as it would be to have Viera come in and do a “Frank”!
                        of the links we have….id put them in this order, but its so tricky…glad im not in charge!
                        Brendan
                        Santo
                        Allegri
                        Arteta
                        Ten Hag
                        Naglesman
                        Viera
                        Rose
                        Ancelloti
                        Gerrard
                        Howe
                        Enrique
                        Maureen

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        steveosnakeeye
                        Participant

Nancy….if Poch was to go for you lot to, who would you want from that list?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Amz
                          Participant

Finally, a comedy thread…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

I’ve heard whispers that Gomez might be considering moving back to London in the not too distant future.

Spuds and the Goonies are in a very similar boat, and that boat has holes in it (more like a submarine!). If PEA scrappers in Jan, they could be bang in trouble for the foreseeable future. We’ll both be battling to be #2 in London behind Chelsea.

With regards to Chelsea, I haven’t watched them kick a ball since the opening day against UnYooUtd, but the results speak for themselves. Maybe, (hopefully!), it’s all still a bit of a new manager bounce thing going on. I’d wait until after Christmas personally, let them have a few more games against the big-boys before I’ll make my mind up on them, whether they’re “back” or not. But it’s certainly looking good. Best team in London at the moment for sure.

As for Foxy Ladies, they’ve played a lot of the big-boys and, like Chelski, results speak for themselves. They were a bit lucky to get all 3 points against my boys, Sonny’s VAR “off-side” goal swung that match for them, but three points they got. Still my favorites for 3rd I reckon, have to disagree with Waspy and I don’t think they’ll fade much at all.

Reckon the Top4 is pretty much as it is now, with the final order being 1) Liberoools, 2) MoneyCity, 3) Foxy Ladies, 4) Chelski!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              steveosnakeeye
                              Participant

cant all be bank rolled by Russian Billionaires and then come good when caught cheating AMZ ;P

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

From that list probably Nagelsman, Ten Hag and maybe Brenda next… not that it matters, we’ll end up with Eddie Who Howe

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

Brendan – 3rd Choice….
                                    Santo – Who?
                                    Allegri – Might be a winner but “Italian” football and unlikely in a million years
                                    Arteta – Ex-Goonie, no thanks
                                    Ten Hag – 2nd on my list
                                    Naglesman – Top of my list
                                    Viera – Ex-Goonie, no thanks
                                    Rose – Who #2?
                                    Ancelloti – Ex-Chelski, no thanks
                                    Gerrard – Ex-Liberoool and completely unproven… no thanks
                                    Howe – Not on my list but Banjo’s Bookie’s Favorite
                                    Enrique – MIght have done okay with Barca, but who wouldn’t?? Still quite unproven in my eyes.
                                    Maureen – Cut my eyes out with a spoon and burn all my shirts if that happened.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    steveosnakeeye
                                    Participant

Nuno EspΓ­rito Santo
                                      Marco Rose

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

Ahhh… Wolves bloke and still had to google Marco Rose… not good enough and really don’t know enough! πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        steveosnakeeye
                                        Participant

when i tried to post this thread yesterday i had done much of what you did with the list but thenit didnt post….i shall now try again, fairly similar tho….

Brendan – shown he can do it in the PL and can have a quick impact
                                          Santo – PL experience and given Wolves an identity
                                          Allegri – plays very defensive, may not be a joy to watch but we could dow ith some boring defensive football!
                                          Arteta – learned fomr the best but no experience, could go either way
                                          Ten Hag – also learned fomr the best and doing well and plays the youth
                                          Naglesman – very good but not sure if he would help us defensivley seems another attacking manager?
                                          Viera – maybe to early, not doing well at present but knows and loves the club and would hopefully give the squad some backbone!
                                          Rose – see Naglesman
                                          Ancelloti – Ex-everyone! for a very good reason, decent coach and nice fella too….safe hands but short term
                                          Gerrard – Ex-Liberoool and completely unproven… no thanks
                                          Howe – Nwould love for him to be given the chance but not with us, i thnk he will go the way of Moyes if he leaves Bournemouth
                                          Enrique – MIght have done okay with Barca, but who wouldn’t?? Salso having recently lost his girl im not sure he woiuld have the mental capacity for a big job at the momnet anyway
                                          Maureen – Cut my eyes out with a spoon and burn all my shirts if that happened. – yet he would at least improve us and defensivly…wouldnt he?!!! lol

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Chucky McChuckface
                                          Participant

With regards to Howe, the problem for me would be can he attract the sort of players from overseas that I think most teams would need to catch the current Top2? I don’t think he can. Could he build a very competitive side that would challenge for a spot in the Top 4, he could do that, but challeneging for the title would be a step to far for him I think. Certainly agree he deserves a chance at it though! Can see him being pouched by Foxy Ladies if somebody else nicks Brenda, that would be a brilliant and upwards step for Eddie I think.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 300 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.