Home Community Man City A perfect example of press LIES.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

All over the gutter illiterate comic pro Utd media. Writing lies about what Pep to Redmond. The guy confirms what Pep said to him. It was highly complementary.

Where is the apology? It is close to defamation. Do those uneducated hacks care? No . They probably believed the brexit lies or more to the point put them forward.

The Sun remains a comic. They love it in Liverpool…dont they?

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Big Jim
      Participant

The Sun is an awful paper. But that does not excuse them of printing libellous defamatory crap. City should sue them.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Careworkerlfc
        Participant

Wouldn’t give the Shitrag any Creedence whatsoever it’s that bad I wouldn’t waste good Shite on it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

It’s not really about the Sun though is it.

I’m a massive Guardiola fan but whatever was said should Guardiola have been saying it on the pitch after a very tense ending to the game in the way that he did to another clubs player.

In fairness Guardiola has said today that he regrets the incident saying: “I cannot control myself. I have to do that, hopefully I can improve.”

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Haha, this reminds me a little of me dealing with my customers (from a light-hearted point of view).

It’s the animation of visuals and not being able to hear any sound or better interpreted as inaudible.

It’s a perfect ‘opportunity’ for any Redtop really to print something to fill the ‘column’ inches and sell their papers.

Initially I thought there was something controversial from watching the Wednesday highlights but then learned it was all complimentary. I don’t particularly like Pep, and although his underlying intentions were sound, his approach in essence was in appropriate going a little on the over top with his emphasis than to deal with it in short.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Brian blue
              Participant

The player thought it was respectful and probably appreciated, why should it concern anyone else? Years ago when fans from both sides stood next to each other acknowledged visiting players respectfully without trouble, we have declined so much. The same goes for Reporting, it used to be honest

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Brian, although it took a while for the penny to drop, I learning now in my later years of living there is 100% in modern society of just trying to earn a quick buck. This applies fundamentally to the Internet, knowing the provocation of Mouse clicks.

They couldn’t care less about the content and Pep’s actual intentions. It’s purely and simply a Headline and a ‘story’ they’re interesting in.

You are right. I do sort of remember growing up when players of either team were more than happy after the game to share a Bevvy and a bite to eat around the table.

Going off on a tangent, I can see Vardy’s Missus deliberately kept in on I’m a celeb just because viewers will keep watching no matter how much she’ll annoy them. Those phone calls of voting I believe are conspiracy theory hahaha.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

I reckon Vardy is responsible for 90% of the votes to keep her there… and probably paid a lackey to make the other 10%. What an annoying specimen of a woman… and I don’t even get the show here in Finland.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Too right Chucky. I haven’t seen anybody really ladylike and beauty since Bruce’s Play Your Cards Right on challenge. They need to clamp down on this ‘WAG’, it’s a distraction on our national side more than anything and the likes of Vardy would be better off for us keeping her distance!!!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.