Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Liverpool Going Forward Reply To: Liverpool Going Forward

threeps
Participant

Mav, no didnt get to watch it, don’t have the Bundesliga package. But I have seen the highlights and reports and it sounded like Leverkusen were superb. What he is doing there is simply staggering, bare in mind he took over the team in or just above the relegation zone.

Can he replicate this at Liverpool? Will he stick with 3 at the back? I dont see that he has to just because he plays with 3 now. Part of his game is the 3 and 2 holding midfielders are all good on the ball and can play their own mini-game to draw the opposion to them. With arguably better players at Liverpool maybe he will be happy to use only 2 centre backs.

I think his style will excite Liverpool fans if he does indeed take over. As a very popular player he will be given extra time but I think if the fans can get into what he is trying to do early on then that helps even if results don’t go 100% the way they want them to (like when Klopp started).

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner