Share this page

Home Community General Football January Transfer Window Reply To: January Transfer Window

Makaveli
Blocked

I won’t speak for my homies but I am pleased to see us not sign anyone this January.
    I think a few games ago and pre-Klopp news, that might have been different but we appear to have stepped up a gear, Mac Allister is probably laying claim to the 6 role, with some amazing performances and Trent now has probably better backup for other RB role than any other team in the PL. Bradley is a revelation. I can’t believe he’s that good, I really can’t. It’s been a shock.

Of course with Klopp leaving, the club have got to put whatever money and room for spending within FFP rules as they can. The new man coming in is going to want to bring in some of his own signings and the ones here are going to have to know that whilst Klopp might be leaving, that the ambition to win remains. So, a big signing or 2?

So ya, I guess this is me signing off of the January transfer thread by saying that I’m very confident in the team that we have. Whether it gets us there or not who knows but I think we’ll be close either way, injuries permitting.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner