Share this page

Home Community General Football Midweek Football GW 22 Reply To: Midweek Football GW 22

Makaveli
Blocked

Nunez breaking the PL record for most hits off the woodwork in a single game. That is not even slightly shocking.

Look, I’m not annoyed with him though, he gave everything tonight and his assist was the result of determination and a perfectly weighted ball in. He’s so close to adding a hat trick to that but it’s just not to be for him yet. I have no idea how you turn those 3 shots into goals. As for some of his others, that’s another story I guess. Bradley with MOTM again.

Chelsea dispatched. Caicedo was flawless tonight. Much better there after he went off.

Although the game was so incredibly one-sided, I think Chelsea had an argument for 2 penalties. I think we might have been helped by the player’s histrionics. Something made the ref and VAR not even bat an eye at either anyway.

I don’t think it would have mattered much anyway. If we needed more goals, we’d have got them.

Nice to get the 3 points though. I think we have a long road of City wins ahead to match.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner