Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Klopp to leave at the end of the season Reply To: Klopp to leave at the end of the season

threeps
Participant

“I have to [say] I will leave the club at the end of the season,” Klopp said in an interview with the club’s media channels. “I can understand that it’s a shock for a lot of people in this moment when you hear it for the first time, but obviously I can explain it or at least try to explain it.

“I love absolutely everything about this club. I love everything about the city, I love everything about our supporters. I love the team. I love the staff. I love everything.

“That I still take this decision it shows you that I am convinced it’s the one I have to take. It is that I am, how can I say this? I am running out of energy and I have no problem now, obviously, I think I know it for already longer that I will have to announce it at one point . But I am absolutely fine now but I also know that I cannot do the job again and again and again.

“And after all the times we’ve had together after all the time we’ve spent together, the things we went through together, the respect grew for you, the love grew for you and the least thing I owe you is the truth. And that is the truth.”

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner