Share this page

Home Community General Football Week 26…. Reply To: Week 26….

Nike19
Participant

There’s traces and I mean traces of the form we exhibited last season. Salah came up with a goal on Wednesday, but that’s rare. When you formulate a front 3 that’s lasted years and one of your best player moves on, the challenge is to try and recreate that, which Klopp obviously hasn’t found straight forward.

Nunez is now starting to improve on the left-side. What we should consider is other qualities he can bring such as his pace and service-supply.

The Defending has improved and Stefan Bajcetic has been an absolute breath of fresh air.

We are however facing what I believe now to be a Top Quality Manchester United side and first time in years, since I’ve seen a more better oiled machine. There is a lot more belief, confidence, poise and resilience about them.

A game where will show exactly the Barometer of where both sides really are. A win would them at Anfield would really shatter our feelings of any aspirations this remaining part of the season, and a win for them for take them beyond Cloud 9.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner