Home Community Liverpool What do we do with Fabinho?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I had a Good Day at work Today until a Colleague and Mate of mine coming on his Shift making me aware.

Fabinho is such a Fantastic and an Underrated Player of his ilk.

It genuinely made me feel down because it plays on my worries as far as our Title Aspirations Go.

What Happens or what historically has happened is this situation of being built up only to go down and Fail.

People right now would expect Man City to step it up and steam roll us like the ‘T 1000’.

We’re not Devoid, but we have to Rethink who’s to Step into his Shoes.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Brian blue
      Participant

Nil…do not worry about it, Liverpool have a highly paid team of management who can do the worrying. You do what any other team does …shuffle the pack and get on with it

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

Nil-Keita steps in mate,job done.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

It’s a problem that effects all Clubs I’m worried about what Chelsea can do without Tammy Abraham, Antonio Rudiger, Ruben Loftus Cheek and Callum Hudson Odoi. I guess we’ll have to try and utilise the squad.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Nine, I understand your own position Mate, but I’m, from my point of view Desperate for this One League Title – it would make or even Complete My Own World.

For those Players you’ve mentioned to come back into the fold is actually frightened to the rest of the Pack as Chelsea could be a Real Beast Of A Team.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Brian, Genuine Thankyou For The Kind Words.

I’ve been Not Great Company Of Late and Far Too Precious. Insecure too and showing Anxiousness. It’s fair to say we can’t discount at all Fabinho’s contribution and he is an Asset or at the very least has exhibited that impression.

It’s not a Given, not by 13 Games. Many have pointed out from a Manchester City Point Of View in Players Recovering Of Course with the Certainty of X Amount Of Games To Be Played.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

I’m hoping so Nil but probably not this season for Chelsea maybe not even next season but we’re getting there.

Fabinho is a big loss for Liverpool but I think you can cover it.

December and early January is a key time for Liverpool if they get through that with a reasonable lead still in tact say circa 6 points I think you’re be well on you’re way.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Mav,

We’re Trying To Get Keita Fit Mate – Great Call.

Alternatively, a Mixture of Gini, Ox, Milner or Adam Lallana. Not to mention Jordan Henderson.

It’s just the News and everything else to come to terms with.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Mikus LFC
                    Participant

Maybe a bit controversial, but I’m not actually as worried as some others. The workman midfield we had anyway before Fabinho came managed ok. The biggest impact was Van Dijk coming in. The half season before he signed, Liverpool conceded 23 goals. The half season after, we conceded 15 goals. Yes Fabinho helps us be more solid, but we can cope.

Much has been made of Liverpool’s poor clean sheet record this season, but little has been made of the attacking record. Liverpool have been winning games, but only just! We’ve needed more goals. Salah has been carrying an injury and he’s not been terribly great for some time. And after that, Ox is a useful player to have, Shaqiri, again has been injured but struggles to get in the team. And Origi again can be useful but just isn’t a 25 – 30 goal a season man. Think if we lost any of our front 3, and or one of our full backs (and we saw how we struggled without Trent the other night as Sean pointed out), I’d be even more worried.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Oh man, why had Mikus been Blocked? πŸ™

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Mikus LFC
                        Participant

Not sure what happened, but back now thanks Nil.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

Why has Mikus been unblocked? πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Mikus,

that was generally a good alternative perspective (re the ‘flip side’ positively in not having Fabinho)

It made me think how that possibly spurned us yesterday against Brighton. It looked as though we used Van Dijk’s strength in his Height advantage against their players overall and overall aerial ability.

What’s struck me is the Leicester result narrowing the gap to 8 points, when potentially, this could have been 11.

I’m thinking maybe not such a bad thing, but keeping us on our Toes, than the prospect of becoming too comfortable/complacent.

Still got a decent ‘Buffer’ in our favour, though, I’m liking Klopp’s cautious and more of a protective approach – maybe deep down, he realises this is our Best Chance.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Mikus LFC
                              Participant

Yeh Nil, it would be good to see Shaqiri come back in at some point. We keep finding a way to win which is great, but it would be good to have another insurance option.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.