Home Community General Football West Ham Fans

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Luckydestiny
    Participant

Now I know we shouldn’t read too much in to coincidences, but any one else feel it is more than coincidence that west ham are happening to have their best season in years the same season their fans are prohibited from attending the stadium and providing their unique style of “support”

It would have gone down hill pretty fast imo if the fans were there for the first game but protected from the idiocy of the fans and fully focused under moyes it seems the west ham players finally are able to play to their potential

West ham fans need to check themselves before they go back to the stadium imo

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

That’s a good point Lucky.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

They don’t seem to ever happy mate to be honest

A lot of them don’t want Moyes and he’s doing a great job

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Hightown hope

It’s been pretty toxic there for a few years now ever since they had Sullivan and Gold really. The new stadium made things worse, but although I am no fan of Moyes, I think he has to take alot of credit. They seem to have stopped the big money signings and have instead searched Europe for some bargains, and they, by and large, have worked out. Soucek and Fornals particularly are two of the bargains of the season. I think if the fans were there now, they arguably would be even more of a force than they are currently, at least while things are going well. As Lucky says or at least hints, west Ham fans are nothing if not fickle, even more than your average fan. A couple of defeats and things would change pretty quick, I guess

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Mikus LFC
            Participant

I do wonder if a similar thing could be said of Solksjaer at Man Utd who I think is on course to get his best points total at the club. Had the fans been there at the 6-1 defeat to Spurs you could imagine the boos that would have gone around and some may have started calling for his head. That’s not to say Man Utd fans are not loyal, just that the pressure had been building for a while and could have reverberated around the ground earlier in the season.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

I do wonder if a similar thing could be said of Solksjaer at Man Utd who I think is on course to get his best points total at the club. Had the fans been there at the 6-1 defeat to Spurs you could imagine the boos that would have gone around and some may have started calling for his head. That’s not to say Man Utd fans are not loyal, just that the pressure had been building for a while and could have reverberated around the ground earlier in the season.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Hightown hope

iratecfcfan – I haven’t seen your original posts on the Chelsea site, but I can only think you were maybe abusive to a fellow poster. It is a small community on here, and all football opinions are welcome, as long as personal abuse is avoided. Try the post again without having a go at anyone, if that’s what you did

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Pagan
                  Participant

To be fair, West Ham are due a good season, after all they haven’t had one since they won the World Cup in 66😄😄😄…..Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Luckydestiny
                    Participant

Lol pagan true could well be coincidence

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Luckydestiny
                      Participant

Mikus could be true for utd also you are right

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Anonymous

Hightown… The CFC page is like Russia, any dissent isnt tolerated and people are locked up or booted out.

Ive been called names for simply stating my opinion and why I have it, three posters, 999, Pagan, Lucky Destiny. which is why i’ve simply said play the ball not the man but the CFC fans couldn’t do.. Which is sad isn’t it. I have no idea why a different opinion is so hated.

So I guess calling someone a Morris dancer dancing around a maypole is an insult rather than the play on the word pagan…

Im just going to leave you all agree on everything…

My own view on CFC is we’ve appointed the wrong man Tuchel out by September after missing out on Champions league. Allegri I suspect will be in by the summer. Rushed decision by the club and it puts CFC on a slippery road down the league table at a time the youngsters need to be bedded in and dead wood cleared out. Rudiger, Dave, Tiago, Alonso, Kovacic, Jorginho, Kepa, Zouma, Christiensen, Giroud need to be moved on ASAP as theyre not good enough. If the club are serious about challenging city, these players will not do it. Thats close to 350 million in transfer fees there paid out by people on the board who have no connection to football… IE marina, Avi Abramovich’s minion.

Ive not seen a single hammer on footy debate so this thread is a pile on. Best wishes to the non CFC fans on here who clearly like a debate.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Luckydestiny
                          Participant

Iratefan, you will find you named yourself that before you engaged with any of us.

Your hysterics and hyperbole not welcomed simple as, you are free to post but the ridiculous will be ridiculed.

Anyone can check that thread out there was nothing wrong

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Luckydestiny
                            Participant

P.s nothing wrong with your opinion re tuchel, why you expect others to give a shit is beyond me though

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Pagan
                              Participant

Oh Lordy Irene, most posters on here get their username bastardised, be thankful Chuckles isn’t on here at the moment.

They say in life you only get be chance to make a first impression, so let’s have a look at your first post and see what impression that gave.

“This will be my only post on here, hate forums, and social media but I have to get this off my chest, but im so absolutely F-ing mad about Lampard going I no longer will support CFC. Im going down the divisions. The CFC fans are a joke… really… the fact they were demanding Lampard’s head is simply what morons do. is it any wonder we’re called plastic fans?

I never want to see that Putin co*k sucking bi*ch Roman at Stamford Bridge again. the man is rotten to the core like the Russian state. I absolutely detest what football has become since Roman arrived. Absolutely gutted… Wasn’t allowed to turn it around… we’ll see our best youth sold off now.”

First 8 words, how far from the truth are those?

Then you call Chelsea fans Jokes and morons

Then you have a go at Roman, and what he’s done for the club

So first impressions

Liar

Insulting

A bit of a tit

…….Pagan

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Pagan.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Pagan
                                Participant

Lucky,

Think he’s on about me, I was confused, didn’t know what to call him

I rate CFC fan
                                  Irate CFC fan

So I went for Irene…..Pagan

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Pagan.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  steveosnakeeye
                                  Participant

I thought it was moos under another name 🤣🤣

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Anonymous

No Levy I don’t care what anyone thinks about me or if they call me names the fact remains I could have been the best if I had the same opportunities as so many of these players we watch every day have received. So many have not a single touch of genius about them. By the way I also do not think Tuchel will last long at all even if he does well for now.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Pagan
                                      Participant

There you go, it’s not MisstraMoos, writing long posts isn’t his style, short and to the point that’s him……Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

I know a few Hammers yes on the poor side a bit lower class but decent enough people. Why run them down just because we more privileged.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Pagan
                                          Participant

MisstraMoos, so what opportunities did you miss out on?……Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.