Home Community General Football Weekend Football – Game Week 3

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Couple of biggies this weekend, starting with LiVARberoOol vs Chelski, and Spuds vs Watford on Sunday…

See an awful lot of home wins this week, with the only exceptions being Foxy Ladies and YooUtd, and perhaps honors even at Anfield…

The only question on everybody’s lips (not the one about Buffy’s pants) is how many will a frurstrated Harry bang in on Sunday and will it be enough for the Spuds to go into the break at the top of the table?!?!?!?

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Beejay! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

I think Spurs and West Ham look very good to maintain their 100& start. With Kane’s uncertainty settled, him and Song should be cooking on gas. Nuno is getting a tune whilst maintaining discipline.

West Ham likewise under Moyes in fine fettle so a home banker.

Gotta make the most of this one as there’s a 10 day or so break of World Cup qualifiers.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Chelsea are a different breed under tuchel. Such a tough game. Our high line worries me abd very difficult to score againest Chelsea. I’d take a draw all day but hoping the crowd can really push us on. We need to take our chances as we won’t get many

I worry for vvd as not fully fit againest the beast lackau but big battles all over the pitch

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

Tommy Tickle has got them going for sure… different musturd altogether than under Wee Frank.

Your mob will need to try and draw them out to have any chance I think, they’ll want to sit back and use their pace on the counter, being the away side and all that…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Dunno Nil, we looked okay against City (apart from the first 20 minutes or so) but we didn’t look at all good against Wolves… that was a proper away day mugging…

As you say, hopefully a certain level of uncertainty has gone now that Harry has seen the light and avoided the darkside, reckon he’ll be starting and will have a point to prove… but if Watford sit back with 9 men behind the ball like most visiting sides… it could be a long afternoon for sure!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

Real make a second bid of 170m Euros for Mbappe according to Sky News?

Bonkers really when you think Mbappe can be signed on a free in January.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  gjblues
                  Participant

“Dunno Nil, we looked okay against City….”
                    It was your cup final, Chucks πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

Considering your record at the new House of Pain, I was quite disappointed there wasn’t a chorus of “Can We Play You Every Week?”…

(Just in case you didn’t know, you’ve been 4 times, lost 4 times, and scored precisely no goals!!)

Cup Final?? Home-banker mate!! πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      gjblues
                      Participant

In the time you’ve been at your new stadium, Chucks, two seasons I believe, we’ve won a PL title and two League Cups. I’m more than happy to lose the odd battle if we still win the wars 😊

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by gjblues.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        steveosnakeeye
                        Participant

Giblues with all due respect is there really any need to use such language to Nancy?

I mean trophies and titles and the like, it’s really not needed 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Chucky McChuckface
                          Participant

Buy the wars, GJ, buy the wars… πŸ˜‰

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

I like titties…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              steveosnakeeye
                              Participant

Most wars are bought ….

Yes the title you like the most is β€œ Nancy from Finland queen of the trolls”

I’m sure other posters can come up with better titles for you but I’m tired 😁

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

My sisters did mention that earlier… you being “tired”.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  FoxyFoxes
                                  Participant

I can see Chelsea doing a number on Liverpool, especially down the flanks. I suspect they will defend deep and rely on their speed down the flanks to catch out TAA and Tsimikas

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

Foxy Robertson be back Sunday but I get what you are saying. Chelsea exploited that high line bigtime last season. I think it might be a very narrow chelsea win

Wow looks like Ronaldo to city is going to happen!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Pagan
                                      Participant

Chuckles, you say β€œConsidering your record at the new House of Pain” well if we dissect this statement, it sort of leads us to this

β€œHouse of Pain record” which as we all know probably refers to jump around.

So is this the new Spurs playing style, jump up, jump up and get (fall) down.

And you so passionately against diving, you couldn’t make it up

So I did……….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Peggy, I’m sure we all know that song… it is a classic. Just downloaded it on Apple Music thing (finally signed up and I’m like a puppy with two tails!), found on an album called “Sterling’s Greatest Hits”…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Blaze
                                          Blocked

Wait for the fall backends, then we carry on.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 261 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.