Home Community General Football Weekend Football 22

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Sheff United 2 West Ham 1
      C Palace 1 Arsenal 2
      Man United 2 Norwich 1
      Wolves 2 Newcastle 1
      Leicester 2 Southampton 1
      Chelsea 3 Burnley 1
      Everton 2 Brighton 0
      Tottenham 0 Liverpool 1
      Bournemouth 2 Watford 2
      A Villa 1 Man City 5

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

Looking forward to proper football being back[not a fan of 2nd rate Cup football],and the mouthwatering game @ the WHL.Should be a cracker,with Liberoools getting some of their injured players back,Kane missing,and Jose vs Klopp.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Should be a decent game tonight

Bit concerned about Jose tomorrow

Interesting game between palace and arsenal tomorrow

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

Spurs really hit by injuries their best hope would be a draw can’t see it though and for obvious reasons I’m hoping for a Liverpool win alongside wins for West Ham, Palace, Newcastle,Norwich and Chelsea.?

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

I don’t necessarily expect and rightly so, something like 5-0 Liverpool, given 19-1-Lost 0. But I’m honesty Tired of reading “Oh Spurs will do this etc”.

You can only put forward ‘Heartaches’ to a Degree and I use the ‘Road Crossing’ Analogy from one-end-to-another.

13 Points and Game in hand and I read Negativity. I sincerely drained for reading this and sheer lack of optimism ENTERING ANY GAME from my fellow own fans that I really no long want to bother with this at all.

Even when we win a Game, it’s the “Won’t get carried away rolled out”.

It’s Disgusting Outright And Depressing because I’m quite frankly Tired in not reading anything Optimistic and Positive.

13 Points Clear with 1 Game In Hand. If We Draw or Lose A Match, Our World Won’t Come Crashing Down. Why not for ONCE in a Calendar Year SHOW OPTIMISM.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

It’s not the Life I choose.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                sean the sailor
                Participant

What are you talking about nil.

Whatโ€™s depressing? I said Iโ€™m concerned about jose thatโ€™s it.

Seriously thatโ€™s the last time I engage with you.

You ignore my positive posts.

I sincerely mean this.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Oz
                  Participant

Nil, it’s just how it is mate, we know jose has a knack of making it difficult for us (and everyone else for that matter) so I fully expect them to be hard to beat. That said, we have got into the habit of finding a way to win these type of game & with nearly a week off and some players coming back from injury I’d like to think we will break them down. If we do get the 1st goal they will have to come out a bit more and that’s where I think we will do some damage, esp considering their injury crisis.
                    If they happen to get the 1st goal it’ll be very very tough because as we all know if jose is good at anything it’s shutting up shop. All in all I’d be disappointed if we didn’t get the cookies in this one.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chelsea1967
                    Participant

I think it is easier being totally positive about the league title being wrapped up and all that when looking in from the outside as an opposition supporter but I can understand anxiety being around from within considering the length of the wait for that first elusive Premier League title. Sean wasn’t showing any emotions there however, simply reflecting on the danger Jose can pose tactically. For mine it is done and dusted but that doesn’t mean there might not be the odd hiccup on the way and Jose more than most, can come up with something. Band together boys.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chelsea1967
                      Participant

What about the Hammers’ gift of a goal to Sheffield United to wrap up three more points. One of the worst of the season so far.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

9:32, has always been my problem since 2007. I’m not born to take all the horrible swear words and that’s sheer uncalled for, for no reason what so ever.

I don’t deal with people online, not like this abuse uncalled for.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

Leaving this once and for all, had enough, after this season.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Oz, we’re 13 points ahead mate with 1 game in hand with just 18 Matches left. These are our insurance policies mate, and I can’t see collectively in the team letting up.

Even if they do, it’s not over at all.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

C67, You, don’t lash out on somebody with total swear words. Exercise the point. I get fed up of Negativity all round the year. It wasn’t even about the league. It’s about the next game away.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                sean the sailor
                                Participant

Nil I apologise for the language. No need for the name calling and I do apologise

You stay man. Im far to sensitive and angry these days. Donโ€™t appreciate your comments at all but thereโ€™s no need for the name calling from me.

Iโ€™ve no time for you now.

All the best

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  sean the sailor
                                  Participant

Ed delete my post to nil. It was uncalled for. I shouldnโ€™t have reacted like that

Iโ€™ll take a break for a while

Apologies again nil. You keep posting

I need to relax a bit more these days and not get so wound up

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Come on lads you both want the same thing no need to fall out. I’ve edited Sean’s post.

Not everyone sees things the same way Nil and Jose is a renowned spoiler that’s all Sean was saying.

Off course Sean shouldn’t have reacted as he did but it was out of character and he regrets it and has apologised.

Nil everyone sees things differently that’s what a football forum is all about.

Sean you’re a great contributor on here so don’t stay away too long.

Cyber handshakes would be good and for you both to get on with enjoying Liverpool’s season it promises to be a great one.

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Iโ€™m not having a great time at the moment either nil mate

I did y mean to upset you like that

Itโ€™s only comments on a forum but thereโ€™s to much anger in me at the moment and I totally over reacted

Sincere apologies again nil mate

Iโ€™m far to sensitive these days. Time for me to take a break mate. I over react to posts these days like I did with stevo the other day. Thereโ€™s no need for it as this is a great forum and your a big part of it

We have to much history as cyber chums for me to be name calling

Itโ€™s not me. Your a good bloke and donโ€™t need deserve my reaction. Apologies again

Hopefully we chat soon

Up the reds

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        sean the sailor
                                        Participant

I know you suffer with your mental health nil and I understand all about that as I am only starting to really grief for my own brother now

Two and a half years later and the impact on my parents and family is still devastating to this day.

Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m
                                          So angry these days. Your a genuinely good bloke and have a great heart.

Iโ€™ll be back soon and hopefully you will be aswell. Life is to short for silly arguments

We might not know each other in real life but we go back a longtime on this forum

Peace out and talk to everyone soon

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Chelsea1967
                                          Participant

Nice response Sean and both you and Nil take care of yourselves and try and enjoy the next 5 months as it all unfolds in the English Premier League. Don’t forget that there is also a Champions League crown to defend and there is a good chance of a repeat there too. You have a fabulous squad of players and Manager that are more than capable of dominating everything. Another visit to Turkey with which you lads would be very familiar thinking back to 2005 may also be on the horizon ๐Ÿ™‚

React below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 235 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.