Home Community General Football Weekend 31 Action ⚽️

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Prem and FA Cup weekend. Some good fixtures to look forward to. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

Wolverines seem to have a very big day ahead:playing Arse in the afternoon and United in the evening,lol.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Anonymous

I’ve got eyes only for the Liverpool game on Sunday. Fulham are absolute rubbish but the players can’t think like that. They’ve got to go at them as if they are Bayern. Nothing but a win will be good enough. If we drop any more points it’s over.

I just looked up the current status of Ox and Gomez. I can’t believe that they are saying that Ox will be 100% fit after the international break (April 8th return date).. THAT’S AMAZING. it’s so amazing in fact that there is a part of me that would want to say to them “are you sure? .. Maybe keep him in full training and in arranged friendlies for another few weeks”. I’ll be delighted to have him back but it could ruin his career to come back too soon.

As for Gomez, thank **** he’s nearing a return! Matip has done a great job in fairness to him. He took a few games to settle in but he’s had some really great moments, ok some mistakes but generally really good. I don’t blame him for the goal against Bayern. The ball should never have made it to that situation in the first place.. I digress.. Gomez is due back of March 31st (a slightly late but nice birthday present for me).

We’ve managed to stay in the CL and PL race all this time without Gomez but the step down in quality of our defence has come at a cost. To have Ox and Gomez for the run in will be just amazing, as long as we’re still in the running by that time, of course.

it’s disappointing that City don’t play a PL match this weekend. There is a lot of talk about how their fixtures are gonna be such a problem for them but tomorrow they get to rest their key players, when we don’t. So it’s some good and some bad for them. Their 2nd team + a few first team can demolish Swansea NP.

Anyway, I know when I predict big wins for us, we drop points but since we’re riding high and Fulham couldn’t be lower, I’m going to predict 5-0 to us. I’ll tip Salah to have a big game, scoring a hat trick.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

3 big FA Cup Age Final games tomorrow culminating with Wolves v United tomorrow night which could be a humdinger and it’s live on BBC 1 tomorrow night.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

If Liverpool can’t beat Fulham then we might aswell give up

Good news about Gomez and ox mak.

Matip has done really well but great to have Gomez back

Nine, Chelsea now starting to play again. Unbeaten in 7 now mate

Tricky game at Everton but I expect Chelsea to win

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Confidence on the up for us, and in fine fettle. I’m glad we were placed in a situation like Wednesday that forced us to raise our levels.

We’ve just got to avoid being complacent and losing focus. Hope there’s vibrant away support, Sunday and hope for an early goal. Would be happy with just 3 points 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Brian blue
                Participant

Mak….Pep does not think like that..he will put out a team that is strong to try and win the game.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Anonymous

Brian, he does tend to play pretty strong teams but the fact is, he can rest 3 crucial players and it’ll still be an insanely strong line-up. he could even go up to 5 and the team will easily beat Swansea. 3-5 well rested players heading into next weekend hardly smacks of a team that is desperately tired from fixture congestion.

Who knows, maybe he’ll play the first team. I’m only saying that he has the luxury of choice.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Where’s Mav? 😀

New Entry: Jimenez hehehe 😀 🙂

Fastasy Team lol 😀

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

We be foolish to under estimate Fulham

Too many absolute cool ups over the yeats shows we can’t be complacent.

We lost 2-0 to boro in 09 which was a huge blow to our titke hopes. They ended up going down

I expect a tough game but a win

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Leeds and she’d utd looks a great game at mid day

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Nine big day for rugby aswell mate

Enjoy the sport guys. Long weekend here with it being paddy’s day

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

Sean, I’m hoping you guys can do us a favour. 🙂 I’m going to try to watch both games. Ireland to hopefully to pull it off for St Paddy.?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Congrats to Watford on reaching the FA Cup Semi Finals. Look what that win meant to Gomez on probably his last appearance at Vicarage Road.

Good to see getting to Wembley and an FA Cup Semi Final meaning so much to the Watford players still a great competition imo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

That is heart-breaking for Huddersfield – maybe too the story of their season.

4-3 defeat from being 3-1 up.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

It all went wrong Sean.???

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

City are the team in white, right??

Didn’t see the first goal but bloody hell, wait until you see the second goal… a thing of beauty from the goalie till the net…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Can’t believe it, but in the same breath, can’t read too much into it.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

The magic of the FA Cup.

Long way to go and Sterling and Aguero on the bench.

Going out might relieve City of another tough game v maybe United in the Semi Finals which ultimately might be to their advantage but Pep won’t see it like that right now.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

They’ve not really put a foot wrong to be fair and just approached it with belief, grit and determination. The second half I feel will be extremely tough for Swansea to foster their lead. Even if they add onto the lead, that’ll force Man City to be even more relentless.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 177 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.