Home Community General Football Week 9 footy (Including Predictions)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Sunday’s tie between Spurs and Liverpool is looking like an interesting one and one which is hard to call. No other stand-out ties, though Watford could prove tricky for Chelsea and Everton vs Arsenal is one where both teams need a win to get their seasons back on track. Get your predictions in below!

[fp-predictionform match=”83-92″]

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Tough on Watford who I thought we’re fabulous.

We dug that win out after some poor defending and some poor passing. Big hearts though and some good substitutions by Conte.

Back in the title race? Nah but hopefully back in the race for a CL place.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Editor
        Keymaster

Good comeback that 9. I didn’t watch the game but the reports suggest Watford deserved to get something today. It’s a real show of character though to come back like that when going through a tricky spell.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

Ed, at the very least Watford deserved a point and even just a point would probably be tough on them. What a job Silva has done there.

But I agree with you based where Chelsea are currently Chelsea showed real character picking Watford’s pocket for the points.

First weekend in a while that I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the games.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

You do feel hard done by if you’re a Watford fan when you consider at one point you’re 2-1 up and that’s after turning it around from being 1-0 down. Lots of goals conceded though late on, so credit has to be given to Chelsea bringing on a sub and changing the game.

Remember, it’s performances and wins delivered in that manner that take you further up the table and win you the league too.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

What a score line so far at the John Smith’s Stadium – UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Well that’s Utd joining Chelsea in being out of the title race. I was one of the few previously saying how it’s a long season and lots of games still to play, but you simply can’t go to Huddersfield and lose if you expect to be challenging for the title race. I’m still convinced City will slip up and let someone back in with a chance but I now don’t think that someone will be Utd. Over to you Spurs!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Hmm, just hard to imagine. Half-time, but you just never know, as we seen at the Bridge, a similar outcome could well and truly unfold. Unsettling in a way, but I suppose it’s entertainment from a neutral’s pov.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

So, if we win by 8 goals tomorrow, we’d go 2nd….

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Big Jim
                      Participant

We will have a blip for sure. Just not sure how big a blip? Huddersfield play good football. They haven’t been getting the results of late until today. But I am sure they will take more points off sides at the top of the league. City wernt at their best today. Conditions didn’t help and Bernado Silva drifts inside more than Sterling. He’s good but just doesn’t open up defences like Sterling does with his runs. Ederson is giving Stones and Otamendi so much confidence.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Chucky McChuckface
                        Participant

This Boufal lad at the Saints looks a bit tasty gents, not seen him in the flesh before, but that has to be the best 10 mins from a sub I’ve seen for a long time, turned the game on it’s and caused a fair amount of panic every time he got the ball. I’m going to predict a bright future for that lad! (And a transfer to Pool in 2 years for 120 million!)

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Editor
                          Keymaster

He looks a real talent him Banjo. Lovely goal

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Chucky, that’s the thing mate. A win for your boys would put you on par with the Manchester clubs which is what the chasing teams beneath should be aware of if any one of those had serious title aspirations or an aim just to try and push as high up as possible.

10 points isn’t really considered a big deal 9 games in and that can change quite quickly within 2-3 matches if City and United are off the gas pedal with draws and defeats.

But that theory can’t be solely relied upon for the pair to slip up. The others too have to step up and put together back to back wins.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

4-1 and 10 men Everton ripped apart by the Gunners.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.