Home Community General Football Week 27: Still Mad….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Couldn’t give a rat’s Arsenal about any of the other games, only an absolute tonking of Forest is acceptable… obvious Conte is going in summer (and there will be no shortage of volunteers to help him pack, I reckon)… and lose this one he can jolly well bugger off now… put Mason in charge till the end of the season, hell, put Nepolean in charge for all I care!!

Nothing short of a 4 goal victory will be tolerated!!!

#TAKINGUPKNITTING

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

It’s a cycle though isn’t? Levy will invest in our areas of ‘the business’ but not as far as raising the bar when it comes to players.

Do you cash in on Kane this summer? On the other thread, it’s probably agreed, you simply dont have the quality to match the greater opposition.

Quite rightly, all efforts now should be about nailing 4th place ⚽️⚽️⚽️

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        sean the sailor
        Participant

Be no surprise to see Liverpool slip up sat after the euphoria of this week

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

More likely Pool will be 4th Sunday evening, Conte getting his P45 Monday morning, and Poncho taking training Tuesday morning, and Spurs beating Southampton 7-0 next weekend!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Please dont postpone this weekend!!πŸ₯Άβš½οΈβ›„

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              D1rtyH4rry
              Participant

After getting spanked 9 nothing, Bournemouth are going to be well up for this.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Chucky, what would you think to someone like Carrick at Spurs? Probably a bit early I suppose but he’s doing an amazing job at Boro and playing some great stuff.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

Kinda thinking something along the lines of needing a more “respected” manager than Carrick, not a refelection on his ability, but more along the lines of thinking what message a manager of that level would send to the likes of Kane, Sonny and Romero et al… would certainly be saying we’re taking the “Arteta” route of gambling a bit on the future success and having a bit of a re-build, and would they want to hang around for that?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

Kane needs to leave in the summer and who can blame him.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

As long as he goes abroad, I’ll help him pack!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

Yeah you’re probably right about Carrick Chucky. I reckon he’ll get automatic promotion anyway so will be interesting to see how he gets on in the PL. Him and Kompany alike. Kompany is doing a great job too but inherited a much better team and at a better time than Carrick did.

Kane is a strange one. Stay and secure your status as a club legend. Leave abroad and kiss goodbye to the PL goals record but probably get trophies instead. Stay in the PL and, let’s face it, it would be Utd, tarnish your Spurs legacy at the expense of arguably giving yourself a better chance at trophies. There is only Utd he could go to if he wants a move but doesn’t want to give up on the goals record. I don’t think anyone wants that move though, if I’m honest. He’d be another RVP signing for us. One last throw of the dice for the player and it adds another around the 30yrs old mark with Casemiro (31) and Varane (29). Besides, he’d cost way more than he should considering his contract.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Editor
                          Keymaster

Abroad, he’d be looking at Bayern really. I can’t see another club for him in Europe. Poch coming back may well tempt him to sign another contract and see out his career there. At least he can not win trophies with a smile on his face then.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Luckydestiny
                            Participant

Ed
                              “There is only Utd he could go to if he wants a move but doesn’t want to give up on the goals record”

Todd Boehly
                              “Hold my beer….”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Editor
                              Keymaster

No chance Lucky πŸ˜„. Firstly, no way would he sell him to Chelsea. There’s little chance he’d sell him to Utd even, but I can’t help thinking if the two of our clubs bid the same, Levy would make sure he goes to us out of the two. Secondly, unless you somehow win the CL, I doubt he moves for EL football at this point in his career.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

With regards to Kane, I really do think he’ll see out his contract and leave next summer… unless we appoint a very less than impressive manager this summer… I think an out of contract Kane would have a lot more suiters than a Kane with 1 year left on his contract… (and with the added bonus of having no Levy to deal with!)

Kane is really in a win/win situation (apart from maybe trophies! πŸ™‚ )

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Luckydestiny
                                  Participant

Ed, I think our chances of getting him would be slim to none too.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Editor
                                    Keymaster

Spurs fans, don’t be moaning about Conte. It’s all your fault! πŸ˜„. I know I’ve said it many times before but I’m so,so happy we didn’t bring this man to my club. Who knows if we’ll get it right under the current management but this would have been yet another expensive mistake for us, just as ut has been for Spurs. Mourinho 2.0

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

I really wasn’t joking when I said we would slip up today

Absolutely embarrassing that. Outplayed by the bottom side. Vvd dreadful

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        threeps
                                        Participant

That’s a shocker of a half from VvD at both ends of the pitch. Midfield now none existent and our forwards have barely touched the ball in the last 30 minutes.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Mikus LFC
                                          Participant

Just a different team away from home. Points to a lack of leaders on the pitch. At home, we have the crowd to shout at us. Away, we just become casual. Filtering the league table for home games only, we’re 3rd. For away games only, we’re 11th. Dreadful.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.