Home Community General Football Week 25: Shit just got real…

This topic contains 478 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by maverick1973 maverick1973 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 479 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    256 pts

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when the Spuds come for you…

So, an interesting table after some interesting mid-week games….

The biggies are seemingly Monday and Sunday, with Money City vs Goonies being the highlight. Seems to be some lose lug-nuts on certain teams, is the pressure getting to them already???

Plenty of potential for more slip-ups this weekend, who knows what we’re gonna do… Bad Boys, Bad Boys!

#32579 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    271 pts

Bad boys,bad boys,what you donna do,what you gonna do when we twerk on you…

so,Kylie-is this the 1st time ever you want the Goonies to win? I would,if I were a Spud…..

#32586 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    256 pts

Goose, 2nd or 4th make no difference to me, it’s 1st or 5th I’m thinking about baby!!

#32646 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    79 pts

I was just about to create this Weekend’s thread only to stumble on this haha šŸ˜€ šŸ™‚

Some real good games on ahead of our game on Monday night – weee seet down and reeelax šŸ™‚

#32655 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    389 pts

What a fabulous player Son has developed into he’s got it all. Love watching him play.

#32656 Score: 0
    Hightown hope
    Hightown hope
    Participant
    86 pts

9, I agree…he’s got to be the most improved player in the Premises over the last couple of years. Keeper error for his goal, admittedly, but he’s a proper player, isn’t he?

#32657 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    256 pts

Took a mistake for us to win it, but win it we did, and another game we deserved overall…

#32658 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    389 pts

Hightown, yes the goal was a Keeper error but his overall game has gone to another level . He’s one of the best players in the PL now imo.

#32659 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    256 pts

Sorry Waspy… I’m bad boy, bad boy, what you gonna do?? šŸ™‚

#32660 Score: 0

sean the sailor
    Participant
    80 pts

You have to give credit to spurs. They keep winning games late in the day. So many injuries yet 2nd in the keague. Thatā€™s really impressive

#32661 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    78 pts

HH, I owe you an apology. Really, no offense meant. I just loath those other lads and I hold them accountable for ruining TT. What I say to them won’t be pretty. The way they carry on just boils my blood though, especially since they’ve chased off some quality posters, who haven’t joined footydebate. I won’t go on here because I’m just confusing the lads with a lack of context but ya, this comes from the on-going arguing/ranting on TT. HH escaped there to come back here, so I’m posting this as I’m not sure he’ll return to that thread.

#32662 Score: 0
    Hightown hope
    Hightown hope
    Participant
    86 pts

No worries, Mak

#32663 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    271 pts

Brilliant by Spuds,with so many injuries yet 2nd!

#32664 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    256 pts

Bit of bantz can be expected about Chelski’s 2nd I think… šŸ™‚

#32666 Score: 0

Brian blue
    Participant
    109 pts

Good win for Spurs, now we are in for a proper scrap. In my view, Son has been one of the most underated players in the Premier. If Spurs keep winning, injuries to there squad do not matter…you cannot do more than win your game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 479 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.