Home Community General Football Week 22: Let the fun and games begin…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

So, the transfer window (sponsered by Chelsea) has closed, and we’re over halfway through the season, let the final battle commense…

And we’re at home to City, no idea what will happen, probably a City win, but maybe Zorro has a point to prove and the “apples for apples” signing Dan Juma will give Sonny a kick up the backside… at least my weekend won’t be ruined until Sunday night!

No other real stand out games, Pool possibly have the trickiest but that’s about it…

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Liverpool won’t pick up more then 4 points from there next 4 games

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Havertz coming really close on more than one occasion so far tonight. How Jose I believe would love to work with him.

Seemly a more functional and direct looking Chelsea.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Havertz coming really close on more than one occasion so far tonight. How Jose I believe would love to work with him.

Seemly a more functional and direct looking Chelsea.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

Fulham no easy ride. These teams in Brighton, Brentford and Fulham really deserve praise standing up to the big boys. Proper League. Liverpool were done on the opening day and we just brushed that to one-side to tiredness etc.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Luckydestiny
              Participant

We would need to be much more cohesive in final third to beat a team this well organised and understandably we had very little chemistry up top. Was hoping for a bit of individual magic from somewhere and almost had it from fofana.

Hope over next 2 or 3 games we see a sharp improvement in final third.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Luckydestiny
                Participant

Hey nil, mentioning Jose, have you heard him flirting for a return? πŸ˜†

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

It’s happening mate, I believe. What a league this would be though with him returning πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    sean the sailor
                    Participant

I don’t think last night was a surprise for Chelsea. It’s a reality check as patience and times is needed. It’s not suddenly going to click. Potter needs time but I just think the job is to big for him

From the whispers floating around, ted made a call on some signings. I don’t believe that potter had the final say in them all. Boehly had himself as director of football when he knows feck all about English football. He called the lad of Monaco a fantastic player ??? How would he know who he is and how to judge a footballer. He wanted ferndez after tye World Cup.

I think far to many players have been brought in and even before all the jan signings Potter kept changing the team and formation. You need a settled 11 with a few tweaks here and there in each game

I don’t think this will end well for Potter.Chelsea brought 7 players in 3 years ago and they did not bed in. This amount of players at once is just to much in my opinion

The lad off Monaco looks a real player. Lovely left foot. Thisgo silva deserves a newc contract. Absolutely world class. I’ve no idea about Mudryk never saw him play.

This is all just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      paul powers tash
                      Participant

It’s happening mate, I believe. What a league this would be though with him returning πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I hope your wrong there Nike.I can’t stand the bloke.He’s car crash tv now.He’s not been very “special” since Real Madrid.The only exceptions I can make are Spurs or Utd to carry on his good work from last time πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        paul powers tash
                        Participant

Liverpool won’t pick up more then 4 points from there next 4 games

Nice to see your as positive as ever Sean πŸ™‚ My great grandad would of loved you in
                          the trenches πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Paul I’m more positive now then I’ve been mate just bad spell and I think we will really bounce back once we keep the faith with jurgen and give him money in the summer

Absolutely loved the last few years. Best time as a lfc fan and some great memories. That’s why I won’t start crying and throwing my toys out of the pram after one bad season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Editor
                            Keymaster

Sean this is the same Boehly that thought Chelsea’s academy developed De Bruyne and Salah πŸ˜„ so it’s safe to say his football knowledge is fairly limited!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

I guess that’s why Boehly bought in some football expertise.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Editor
                                Keymaster

Rightly so Nine. Absolutely crazy that he made himself DOF, temporarily or not.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Luckydestiny
                                  Participant

Nice to see dyche back and looking the part today πŸ‘Œ πŸ˜€

Like his set up, reminds me of the way chelsea played against pool when gerrard slipped. Instead of defending in 2 banks of 4 like Fulham did last night its a 451 that is almost a 631 when defending as the wingers drop back into basically full back positions and the midfield 3 completely blocks off the middle.

A lot of prem teams would struggle to break this down.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

Ye very compact lucky mate but if Arsenal score 1st then I can’t see Everton getting back into it

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Luckydestiny
                                      Participant

Sean that would hold true regardless of strategy imo.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Luckydestiny
                                        Participant

I do fancy arsenal to find a way through

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Chucky McChuckface
                                          Participant

And let the choking begin…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 192 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.