Home Community General Football Week 12 footy (Including Predictions)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Well it’s back this weekend after the International break. The first game is the NLD which is easily the pick of the weekend games. Sours are the form team of the two but I just can’t see Arsenal losing this one at home. The rest of the sides in and around the top 6 should have enough to pick up wins. Liverpool should have enough for Southampton and Chelsea and City both have winnable away games while Utd have no excuses to not beat Newcastle at home on Saturday evening.

Get your scores in below!

[fp-predictionform match=”113-122″]

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Providing (and a big ask might I say) we keep focused and win our OWN game, there’s going to be points dropped as far as teams above us are concerned, i.e. Arsenal and Spurs.

Either one of them could be the beneficiary of 3 points or honours even. Though Spurs have got an away win in them for this North London Derby, you don’t know which Gunners side will turn up and they themselves might have something in their locker that could raise a few eyebrows.

Leicester-Man City could turn out to be a meaty clash as the Foxes won’t be shy in getting stuck in. If City continue with their slick fluid game, then it could quite easily be a comfortable afternoon for them.

As for United, this is the acid test for the way Rafa Benitez likes to set himself up and against Jose, he will truly be up for this one, Old Trafford on not. On paper though, I can see a 5-0 thrashing.

Really looking forward to getting domestic football back on track as of now right the way through to the remainder of this calendar year, every point is worth grabbing hold of.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

I can see Arsenal v Spurs being a draw providing Arsenal turn up.

Leicester is a tricky fixture for City but I still can only see a City win.

Can only see comfortable wins for both United and Liverpool could even see a big win for United.

Be a tough game for Chelsea WBA under Pullis are never easy and club’s raise their game v the Champions but providing the real Chelsea turn up and there are no more injuries I would be disappointed if Chelsea don’t come through with a tight win.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

Do you guys know how hard it is to fly to Abu Dhabi without using Etihad? Pain in the arsenals!!

Anyway, if “Real” Spuds show up, I reckon we’ll take ’em to the cleaners, if “Palace Lunchtime” Spuds show up, we’ll be taken to the cleaners… πŸ™‚

I’m going for “Real” Spuds….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Good to see the PL back.

The big game is obviously Arsenal v Spurs, but Watford v West Ham might be interesting with it being Moyes first game in charge I suspect Moyes would have been concentrating on making the Hammers difficult to beat.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              sean the sailor
              Participant

Concerned about our form after internationals. We haven’t scored in 4 games againest Southampton

Spurs need to start beating the bigger dudes away but I can only see a draw today

Difficult games for city and Chelsea but expect both to win

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

Imagine the reactions of DT and Troopz were Arse to lose today,hehehe!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Big Jim
                    Participant

2-0 at HT A foul when it clearly wasnt leading to an offside goal and a second goal that could have easily also been given offside. I wonder if the whinger wenger will mention those? Lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Big Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

A very,very weak performance by Spurs today.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        maverick1973
                        Participant

Arse should give Ozil and Sanchez the Β£300k p/w,they are class players.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Big Jim
                          Participant

Yes strange from Spurs, the games where they need to press on with their good form they seem to stutter. Didnt play like they can vs Utd either. Poch needs to sort that somehow?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            maverick1973
                            Participant

Jim-That was very weak from Spurs,Arse overrun them in every part of the pitch,Eriksen and Alli were very poor,Alli especially was invisible today.Ozil was simply brilliant today.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Bullocks….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant

Bullocks? How many Sandra`s are there?Lol.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

Kompany a bit lucky….

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Big Jim
                                    Participant

Haven’t seen it. But Stones out now with Ham String in the really busy period. Bollox

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      maverick1973
                                      Participant

Jim-Like Real Madrid one upon a time mate,City doesn`t need defenders.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        gjblues
                                        Participant

Don’t worry Jim. Mangala did ok when he came on, Vinnie came through the full 90 and Otamendi back for the next game.
                                          It’s strange how Vinnie’s presence on the pitch lifts the performance of both Otamendi and Mangala. Just hope we can get a good run of games out of him now – fingers crossed.
                                          Team played well today, especially in the second half. Two excellent goals but both very different –
                                          KDB again superb, as was Silva.
                                          Good three points, from, what I believe will be, one of our toughest six away games of the season.
                                          COYB.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Really pleased with our lot today. We didn’t give Saints that opportunity to get a single effort on target which speaks volumes about trying to make Anfield a fortress. Salah was just ace and I mean that from the point of view in supporting the back.

I was switching between this and the Leicester game. Until they were pick-pocket, Leicester did really well. Once the second goal went in from Manchester, that was it and there was no way back.

I’m not sure whether that Jesus goal would be deemed as offside, but hardly saw any protests from any of the Leicester camp, and there was no flag raised so from that it must be kosher.

Man City are in a league of their own at the moment, so it’s understandable why the predictions are set the way they are, but I’m wholeheartedly encouraged and happy in the way the table has shaped for the rest of the chasing pack right up to Burnley – it really makes healthy reading.

πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.