Home Community Man City United vs City

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Big Jim
    Participant

Probably our second hardest game of the season after Anfield. Think the team picks itself as long as Vinny and David Silva are fit. Do we play just Aguero upfront? United will surely just play Lukaku upfront and hope to hit us on the break or set pieces.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

I don’t know why him but I’ve a funny feeling utd might nick this. They just have to win.

City seem a bit tired at the minute. Going by form it should be city all day long but in one off Games with Jose, you just never know

I hope I’m wrong and city win.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Big Jim
        Participant

I know what you mean Sean. But I think the intensity is there it just takes time to penetrate a disciplined defensive side.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          sean the sailor
          Participant

Looks like there’s a chance gane might be off him? Derby aswell

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

Because of snow? Sean. Real shame if that happens. They postponed a league cup semi at the Etihad a few years back for the same reason if I remember correctly. Bloody Nanny state. Wgat we need is more yellow and amber weather warnings!! It used to just be called winter!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Big Jim
              Participant

Would probably be played in the NY if that is the case and we would have Stones back. Which is good news.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Adlab
                Participant

I actually think it is a likely draw.
                  So Mourinho accuses us as being divers. Has he ever watched Young and Rashford? Two of the three biggest divers in the league. (Hazard the other).
                  Then to have a go at Pep for a yellow ribbon. Dear oh dear.
                  Trying to influence the ref and get headlines. Pathetic really. It is a football match and the best team on the day will prevail. Where is tbe FA now? Ah I forgot Mr Gill.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Big Jim
                  Participant

Mouriniho is a joke. He knows his mind games and tricks don’t work with Pep. But sadly it may influence the referee. Wenger should have been fined by the FA for his comments about Sterling but by doing nothing they have given everybody a free hand to make snidey incorrect remarks and now Mouriniho is doing what he does best trying to influence things off the pitch as he knows he is up against it on the pitch. The man is an embarrassment.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Big Jim.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Adlab
                    Participant

But Jim why do the FA do nothing? Answer .. Gill. That is the top and bottom of it.
                      Snide ..yes. Pathetic. As I said did he ever watch the serial cheaters Young and Rashford.?
                      Whats the forecast up there for tomorrow. I wont be going. No ticket anyway and certainly wouldnt want to be behind the goal.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Big Jim
                      Participant

Less snow forecast for tomorrow than predicted yesterday in Manchester. Down in leafy Cheshire where we live we have an inch or two. But the roads are clear.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Bit cheeky by Mourinho, pretty much all teams have players that fall over far to easily including United.
                          As others have said I suspect it was done to plant a seed in the Refs mind.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Really looking forward to this one tomorrow we’ve been asked in for drinks by the neighbours so I will have to set my his to record and hope I don’t need it.?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            spang
                            Participant

As long not Zlatan is the one who determening the game the pappers here in Sweden goes wild! even if City win the go wild if he scores. but itΒ΄s going to be a very exiting game im very nervous.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              paul powers tash
                              Participant

Blimey.Has the cautious one let the shackles off ? πŸ˜‰

Teams

Ederson Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva,
                                Sterling, Jesus, Sane.

Subs

Bravo, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mangala, Danilo, Aguero

United

De Gea, Young, Rojo, Smalling, Valencia, Herrera, Matic, Lingard, Rashford,
                                Martial, Lukaku.

Subs

Romero, Lindelof, Jones, Ibrahimovic, Mata, Shaw, McTominay

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Adlab
                                Participant

No excuses. Full team (available) is out. Cant believe how the press etc are hoping for a Utd win. Much more than usual.
                                  Not read one pro City comment. My main worry as always is the referee.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Big Jim
                                  Participant

Oliver has been proper lent on. Very soft early yellow for walker after an Herrera dive.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Big Jim
                                    Participant

Uniteds bus is parked really deep. Lol

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Big Jim
                                      Participant

This United are a poor imitation of Fergusson’s great sides, surely we can’t lose this game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Big Jim
                                        Participant

Jammy bastards. We are all over them. I would be ashamed if my team had spent as much as them and played liked Huddersfield. Whatever happens today we must carry on and not not let the anti football Mouriniho win this league. Just for the good of the game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Adlab
                                          Participant

How lucky can they get. One shot. Bad mistake by Delph.We are so much better than them. All they do is hoof it down the field and hops

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.