Home Community Non-Football Tv Tonight

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Been in a hurry of anticipation for Liam Gallagher on Jonathan Ross, Tonight.

As it stands, “Britain’s Got Talent” holding me up!!!!!!!

7 mins past schedule – no wonder there’s a Netflix Culture – blooming hold up the “Queue”!

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Shiney
      Participant

I started watching “Once upon a time in Iraq” on BBC I-Player and was instantly hooked and watched the lot yesterday, incredible program, which I won’t ever forget, and a must see.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Spooked πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

Liam Gallagher hates Liverpool. He’s been ranting about us since we won the title.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Find Liam Gallagher hilarious

Love him
              As a front man but he’s a complete twat who can be funny

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

I Love Liam and Noel. I can place aside any Hatred for Liverpool; they are Manchester Lads and they purely hate United Lol πŸ™‚

Liam is Liam. My Sole Hope is for Oasis To Get Back Together πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

I responded on this particular Thread due to it surprising me in almost being a Year old πŸ™‚ Good call on Netflix. That is True lol πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

ParkLane, with my Dad, growing up, I was a Viewer of Minder and was watching a fair few of those through ITV 4. They are Lengthy in Episodes, but once Engaged and Comfortable, they are a Pleasure πŸ™‚ Dennis Waterman and the Late George Coleman.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Shiney
                    Participant

Nil, I used to watch Minder , two good actors who bounced off each other well.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

When I was working at Sony in those Minder days Dennis Waterman contacted me enquiring whether I could get him a good price on a top of the range Sony TV and we used to do that for personalities because it was good PR for a Sony TV to be parked in the corner of their lounge.

It was Christmas time and he was living in Twickenham at the time where I grew up and my Mother still lived so I said I would pop it round to him as I was visiting my Mother in Twickenham with my wife we knocked on the door expecting just to hand the TV over and get a thank you Denis was having none of that and he invited us both in for a drink with him and his then wife super nice guy who it turned out had a Season ticket a few rows in front of me at Chelsea from then on he never failed to stop and say hello at the Bridge.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Enjoyable Read Nine, really glad you had that Experience. I wonder if he owned a Capri πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

Nil, Lol! Possibly.???

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Brian blue
                            Participant

Capri…not a car I liked preferred the Cortina 1600e 2 door

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Park Lane, when all this came to a head and all Sports were seized, the first few weeks took some getting used to. Work took up my time, but then I had free time. I’m not one of those that’s into Netflix or Box Sets.

So I some how found myself tuning into ITV 4 Hub and Minder. I love the old London setting, cars and just way of life. Yes both actors did bounce off each other and always enjoyed George Coleman’s wheeling and dealing πŸ™‚

Just recently, I’ve managed to find uploaded some very old Grange Hill; the Series around 1989 and 1990 – memorable to watch.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Brian blue
                                Participant

TV viewing awful at the moment, watching time is less now, News, on any Channel is nothing short of depressing, same old bad news stories…stopped watching. Can they not find ANTHING good in the world plus a bit of humour.

All the soaps are dismal and policy inclined to whatever is the flavour of the day, again less humour.

I watched, last night, a show about the two Ronnies…they put a smile on my face.For a different approach to comedy I have liked Peter Kay and his CAR episodes although the Northern humour may have passed some folk by

Newsnight, was my favourite but have now “binned” it. Politicaly driven and impartial BBC are a useless set up now

Bring back Tom and Gerry, Road runner, Top Cat at least you could understand them but I guess somebody will object and say do not be cruel to mice, cats etc. We are in a weird world

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

I don’t think the Β£150 or so in Tv License the BBC charge is justified.

In my view, there hasn’t been really any great variety of TV for decades. Brian agree about the News. It’s too serious and depressing for my liking having been a person that’s dealt with depressing.

What’s even more unfortunate is a lot of the Tv now is being Policed for Racism etc, so we’ve lost the unharmful humour that used to be shown and that adds to the lesser variety.

It’s weird that I found myself a lot happier when there only used to be 4 or 5 channels, and Sky Sports only really shown matches on a Sunday and Monday Night.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Summers always a bad time Nil for TV programming and of course Cov19 has hit it hard too hopefully things improve in the Autumn.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Brian blue
                                      Participant

I was happier with just BBC. but in those days they were IMPARTIAL and produced quality programmes
                                        Commercial TV is just to annoying for me, at first, the most you would see is 3 Ads every 15 min now , it is more like 12-15 every 20 minutes. I do not want to watch ads for something I do not want, will never buy or a complete waste of money

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

True enough Brian I watch very little of the Commercial stations live I try and record the all the programmes and fast forward through the Ads.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Shiney
                                          Participant

Watch “Once upon a time in Iraq” on BBC I-player !!!!!!
                                            That’s 2 plugs today it’s that good .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Shiney.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.