Home Community Non-Football Tiger Woods!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

Reports confirm that Tiger Woods had to be cut out of his Car and has career threatening leg injuries.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Saw that nine

Have you watched the sky doc on him
        Mate?

Very interesting

He really was some competitor but it’s also sad in a way

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Sean, yes very good documentary. I read Tigers biography last summer and a book written by one of his Coaches he’s a fighter given his comebacks from his back injuries and he’ll have to be a fighter again to come back from this but I’m sure he’ll give it 100% and try.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Blaze
          Blocked

I can’t believe all the fuss over this guy, a proven wife cheater and abuser, not to mention he was all alone in overturning his car, what does that tell you. No he can suffer though he probably want.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Anonymous

Tiger woods, is that a golf course

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

I haven’t see the Sky documentary, but have read reviews on it. What is clear to me is that he has clearly been so focussed on golf from such an early age, that it has almost unhinged him. How much of that push came from the people around him, like his father, I don’t know. (I think the tennis player Andre Agassi had a similar push from his father in his childhood that affected him). But when the stories of the prostitutes came out, it didn’t surprise me as it appears he was looking for some kind of release. That’s by no means to defend what he did – just to perhaps explain what contributed to it. Then there’s all the fame and attention to deal with at such an early age – none of us know how we’d deal with that under the same circumstances. All a tragedy really, with not many people coming out of it well.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Pagan
                Participant

Mikus with you on that, child prodigies don’t get a normal upbringing, they miss out on social learning, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears etc. and yes Tiger Woods would fall into that category…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Very very sad to see anyone wish suffering on another human being whether they were driving alone or not and when they have been involved in a terrible car accident and incurred very serious injuries and when Woods was lucky to escape with his life.

Tiger Woods may have messed up in his private life which he has publicly apologised for. β€œI was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated.” β€œFor all that I have done, I am so sorry.”19 Feb 2010

β€œLet him who is without sin cast the first stone” !!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Brian blue
                    Participant

Sad, he will always be a great golfer in my eyes. His persona; is a mess and would not wish that on anyone

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      sean the sailor
                      Participant

Ye when I said it was sad mikius was because of the way his father pushed from an early age and he had no childhood. His father used to unfaithful in front of a young tiger and he also split with his childhood sweetheart because of his parents

Absolutely crazy famevhe had to deal with. Not really a fan of his but he was done some competitor. Injuries killed him and got him addicted to prescription drugs so I’ve sympathy with him over that

H

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Blaze
                        Blocked

Sorry I have no sympathy at all for any man that abuses women. We all had our ups and even more especially downs in life but if you cannot respect the dignity of our sisters then you don’t deserve any better. Subject closed.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Luckydestiny
                          Participant

Blaze, was just searching web, only references to physical abuse I find are claims his wife beat him, plenty of info on the cheating though

How many blow jobs do you turn down per day? πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Luckydestiny.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Luckydestiny
                            Participant

Not a golf or woods fan btw, don’t know anything about him really, except of course he is a man with lots of money in a world in which plenty of our sisters care for nothing else

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Luckydestiny
                              Participant

Lol blaze don’t be angry πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Luckydestiny
                                Participant

Have a sense of humour blaze

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Luckydestiny.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Pagan
                                  Participant

Of course it would be more acceptable if he rolled his car when it was full of family or friends…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

“just searching web, only references to physical abuse I find are claims his wife beat him, plenty of info on the cheating though.”

Exactly Lucky!

“No charges are anticipated against Tiger Woods after he was seriously injured in a rollover vehicle crash in Southern California, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva.

“This is purely an accident,” Villanueva said Wednesday via Facebook live, adding that there was no evidence of impairment.”

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Nike19
                                      Participant

Some Sports I simply don’t have any Interest for and Golf being one of them, Never Will. However somebody having experienced this you’d wish them Recovery and Good Health.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Anonymous

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386085821763221/permalink/1279081269130334/

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Anonymous

Before we go out we always say,
                                            Drinking and driving is not okay.
                                            Tonight I made the worst of my mistakes I was with 2 two young girls half my age.
                                            Thought I saw them so I slammed on my brakes.
                                            It was too late when I saw it wasn’t my dates.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.