Home Community General Football Super Computer predicts 2019/20 table

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Chucky McChuckface Chucky McChuckface 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

nine nine nine
    703 pts

6. Arsenal

5. Manchester United

—————————

4. Chelsea

3. Tottenham Hotspur

2. Liverpool

1. Manchester City (C)

Burnley Norwich and Sheffield United all relegated.

#42713 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    703 pts

Tbh I would be both delighted and amazed if Chelsea were to finish 4th.😊

#42715 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    409 pts

Trying to be objective here, but I would agree with the Top 3, but the other 3 seem to be trying to repeat last years mini-who-doesnt-want-it-race for one reason or another. All three teams (and my Spuds to a degree) all seem to be making themselves weaker for one reason or another, and not entirely of their own doing either…

#42717 Score: 0
    Moos
    Moos
    Participant
    25 pts

Can’t see Spurs doing better, they never buy anyone

#43007 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    306 pts

Another CL for us so.

#43009 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

Can’t see Spurs doing better, they never buy anyone Didnt they just sign a player from France for close to £70m??

#43020 Score: 0
    steveosnakeeye
    steveosnakeeye
    Participant
    111 pts

Tbh I would be both delighted and amazed if Arsenal were to finish in the top half of the table.

6th IF we are lucky though id like to revisit this at the end of the transfer window to see who has what, surprised other clubs have also not been more active like the Chinese Wolves or Iranian Everton

both have plenty of cash and if either spend well with a few upgrades they could really be challenging for 4th…..not to forget Leicester, think they have tielmans now and a few others, talk of Perez….Rodgers knows the PL so who knows…

#43024 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Basically a ‘Man United’ League going into a New Decade, for City. 2 quick-fire goals and the other team will be blown away. It pains me to say this, but there’s no stopping Pep or Raheem Sterling.

I hope at the very least we can push them like last season. If we end our 30 year wait, it will be a miracle.

#43029 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    703 pts

All a bit of fun and I’m sure the Super Computer will be run again after all the Managers and squads are finalised.

#43033 Score: 1
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    430 pts

Nil-Who cares about the PL,what happened to;

Lets talk about six,baby?? Thats the biggest trophy mate.

newbalance
    #43035 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

😄Mav, to some mate, that would be classed as talk of the past.

Everyone knows how desperate we are to land the PL.🤑⚽️😸

#43048 Score: 0
    Makaveli
    Makaveli
    Participant
    306 pts

The Cl is the biggest/best but the PL is pretty special to us Liverpool fans. If we can win it some time during the next few years, the CL will be right back up there as the number 1 trophy to go for, as far as Liverpool fans are concerned.

6 is awesome though.

#43076 Score: 0
    newbalance
    newbalance
    Participant
    160 pts

Never a Foregone conclusion. 😀 Blessed in 97 points. Hope we win League Championship Title 19. For all our struggles, it’ll be feel finally our Mind and Soul.

#43069 Score: 0

Dandy
    Participant
    2 pts

Could be an interesting season for Chelsea. Lampard is a rookie and did ok at Derby but didn’t pull up trees. With Hazard gone it’s a major loss.

#44105 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    703 pts

“But what is going to happen in the new season? BT Sport have predicted the outcome via their own Super computer they’re calling ‘The Script’.

It looks to be an incredible season with the their data suggesting Manchester City will make it three title wins on the bounce.

This time they are set to beat Liverpool by six points with Tottenham third, 19 points behind.

Chelsea will once again finish fourth, beating Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Manchester United side and Arsenal by one point.

Newcastle, Norwich and Sheffield United could be set for a torrid campaign and have been tipped for relegation.” Daily Express today.

I’ll take that!😊

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.