Home Community Non-Football Staying connected …

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m not sure how to words this so I’ll be direct.

It’s easy to lose contact with people online and sometimes they disappear and you never really know what happened to them. I am of course thinking about Spodge and the likes from the other forum. I’m sure you all have your own examples.

With this virus, there is a small chance of that happening here and I was wondering if we could at least open up to a discussion on how to avoid this. I don’t have a solution in mind, besides maybe the sharing of information to the Ed. It would of course have to be on the agreement that this information may be shared (so you’d be giving permission beforehand).

Anyway, I’m just opening the floor to discussion, not really proposing anything in particular.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Pagan
      Participant

I’d be quite happy for the Ed to share my details with the regular posters, as opposed to anyone who is just registered….Pagan

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

There not going to be too much to talk about but it would probably be good for us all to try and stwy in contact with each other during these difficult times.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

I’d happily share contact details. Not sure the best way to arrange it. How about everyone who wants their details sharing replies in this thread and I’ll create an email thread with everyone here included and you can all add your contact details in that thread?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Chucky McChuckface
            Participant

I get enough SPAM as it is, no need for me to get “The Meaning of Life, Witticisms, And 42 Reasons Why LiVERberoOols Are The Best Thing Ever!” e-mails from Special-K.

Although I do think Nil should be allowed back before we all die…. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Shiney
              Participant

Ed, I’m OK with that

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Anonymous

We won’t get spam if Ed just agrees to give out the information when required. So example, someone asks for X’s email and Ed PMs or emails it to them. spam avoided entirely. Sound good?

Anyway, I’m authorizing you to share my email if requested by a familiar poster on here. Obviously if some unknown randomer asks then no 😛

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

Anything from you (or Goosey Lucy) is absolutely 100% SPAM, cyber chum!! 🙂 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

Just let me know then how you’d like to do it and I’m happy to share details

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      maverick1973
                      Participant

I support the idea of letting Nil in,its Armageddon time anyways.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Hightown hope

If I ever go longer than 2 or 3 weeks without posting some sort of shite on here, I’m probably dead! Mind you, there will be bog all to talk about for a while. Perhaps a check-in/still alive thread?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.