Home Community General Football Seating Arrangements

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

It’s often said, you get what you pay for in this World. It makes me think about when I have sat at Leicester in the Kop Upper Tier, not in the area of Hardcore Fans, but that point of where there are essentially, bitter Scallywags that are constantly angry and are swearing.

I noticed this when I was a Teenager in the Days of Filbert Street. People were very very Angry back then.

Some people are always Angry. My whole ‘pact’ if anything to find a Ticket somewhere else in the ground whereby people are friendly.

Austerity has affected Leicester and influx and large parts of Immigration hasn’t helped, in fact in my view, made that part of society worse. I don’t or ever buy into this ‘Multi-cultural’ vision.

There are simply just as far as Leicester City are concerned when visiting that Stadia, Angry People.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chelsea.man
      Participant

Nil

I’m not sure if this place is the best place to discuss on this multicultural subject. it’s always sensitive and is likely to get out of hand. so enjoy the moment and this looks to be the year that you get the monkey off your back and win your 19th title and first in 30 years.and could be the first of many who knows??

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

Thankyou CMan.

I stand by everything I’ve put across hate Living In My City, it’s Awful. I Stand by that Wholeheartedly.

Well, Hope Liverpool finally end their 30 Wait, just seem to come across BAD BROADCASTING Everywhere like Liverpool Have Committed a CRIME FOR WINNNING.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Hightown hope

Nil…nobody gets angrier than you mate!!???…well, at least until yesterday when Adlab and Mak got a touch irritable. So I really don’t think you are the best person to discuss anger!!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Brian blue
            Participant

I know what you are saying Nil but in to days world RESPECT has almost vanished on most things in life. My mother was 82yrs old, just been for a pension and was attacked by two young people, fans are over abusive at anything they happen not to like or understand, our forces are brought up in court for defending the country and lawyers fill there Bank account in the process. Nil…until we revert to a solid family life and learn RESPECT society , as we know it, will continue to go downhill

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              steveosnakeeye
              Participant

welcome to the modern age of man Brian, arent we just a glowing species

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Brian, society in general isn’t in the best of places – Austerity being the number one factor and the disparity in wealth. Not anything new as this has been through people’s life-times since Mankind.

I feel to me though, people were more happier before than they are now. There are a lot of Angry people. The Terraces so to speak is a place or like a ‘Priory’ for some to release their emotions. Some of it channelled not in the best possible way.

I don’t want to sound snobbish as in my line of work I come across all types of people face-to-face and 99% of the time I can get on with.

As far as Football goes though, I gain more pleasure watching from an armchair or spending more money on a Ticket and be seated somewhere knowing the environment overall is going to bring more pleasantness.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Tugay is God
                  Participant

What the hell are you on about you strange boy. If you don’t like where you live, move. Also, no one cares that you don’t like where you live. I can imagine they don’t like you either.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

? The strange person that participated, predictably.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.