Home Community General Football School Report so far…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Just as we all get our whistles wet, along comes a sodding international break….

Anyway, my thoughts so far!

Gold Star: Has to be YooUtd, pains me to say. You can only bet the team in front of you, but YooUtd have done that and done that well. 3 games, 3 wins, 10 goals for, 0 against… says it all really!

Silver Star: Pool. A small blip against Watford, but did the spank the bottom off the Arse or what? One of the best performances I’ve seen for a while, considering the opposition.

Bronze Star: Got to be Huddersfield, same points as City but spent about a billion pounds less.

See me after class: Spammers… oh dear, oh dear, going to be a long, long season for them! And my Spuds deserve a rollicking too… think we’ve played better than the 4 points would suggest, but been caught “napping” a couple of times. The slow start has come back to bite us in the bum…again!!

City vs Pool to start the next round of matches… should be a cracker so I’m going to predict a 0-0!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Big Jim
      Participant

I cant see David Wagner being at Huddersfield next season! Unless they….?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

It would be brilliant if they did but more chance of Harry scoring in August I reckon… 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Hard to disagree with any of that Banjo. Great to see Huddersfield doing so well. I agree though about Wagner. They’ll do well to keep hold of him. Klopp version 2.0

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Editor.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.