Home Community Man City Sane

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Adlab
    Participant

6 or 7 weeks out and that idiot Lee Mason just gives a yellow card. He should be sacked for incompetence.
      Losing him will make a big difference.
      I hope that Bennet gets done by somebody and misses months. He is just scum. He knew what he was doing. And that idiot Warnock thinks its ok.

But Mason…an incompetent, useless , hopeless referee. But nobody can criticise.
      Gill and the FA

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Adlab
      Participant

It reminds me all those years ago of Martin Buchan’s tackle on Colin Bell. Destroyed a career and not even a free kick given (mind you he was Utd captain and media darling).

Where is the retrospective ban.? 6 games for spitting nothing for trying to break a players leg. And he tried again…I would rather like to meet him with aquaintances

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Don’t worry cyber chum, reports are saying youre about to spunk 50 million for a replacement who might play for 7 weeks, if he’s lucky, and then sit on the bench earing 200k a week and play in the League Cup next year…

You do know, the next time a City player goes in strong this is all going to come back and bite you in the Arsenal, right? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Pagan
          Participant

Adlai, it’s not long ago that Jose said Man City were the masters of the tactical foul, and he did have a sort of point, I’m not condoning the tackle on Sane, but saying you want the same to happen to Bennet, puts you in the same class as Colin.

It was a bad challenge, and it was a do or die, however I don’t believe there was any malice, and I don’t believe it was done to deliberately injure, just to stop a faster player…..Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

I agree Adlab, Bennett is nothing but a lowlife scumbag. Sane missed final Because of his deliberate assault. Chucky if you think that sort of deliberate assault is ok because we have bought another player you need a reality check pal.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

Big J… nobody is condoning it, and no, spunking 50 million on a replacement was a tongue in cheek comment, my point is (and I’m pretty sure we’ve had this debate before), every team has players who have gone in over the top, your team is no different, and playing the “Nobody loves us, everybody hates us” record is getting a bit thin.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

I wouldn’t mind the conspiracy theory if it had some weight behind it though. The fact City have just been the only top side to draw a League One side in the next round meant it fell apart within about 30mins of Adlab suggesting it yesterday. As mentioned yesterday, Sanchez also nearly had his legs broken against Yeovil and the guy who did it is being hailed as a hero. He got a yellow.

Utd, supposedly helped by Gill, the only top side to get another PL side away from home. He’s not doing a very good job is he?!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Pagan
                  Participant

We’ve seen all the conspiracy theories, the poor old us, The it’s not fair, before, must be something in the Manchester air….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Editor
                    Keymaster

??? Both Jose and Pep have complained already this year about not being able to spend enough. They’re “almost” as bad as each other

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Chucky McChuckface
                      Participant

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Adlab, come on mate what happened to Sane had nothing to do with David Gill whatsoever and it’s silly to keep suggesting it.

Of course that tackle was terrible of course Mason should have given him a red card and it was a big error by Mason but once a yellow card has been issued the FA won’t re Ref the game again and what Bennett got away with he would have got away with whether Cardiff were playing Manchester City or Mansfield Town.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Big Jim
                          Participant

Chucky or should I say Joey Barton because that he comes out with the same drivel. Where have I said nobody loves us crap. I would just like the fucking rules of the game applied correctly. No doubt you would feel the same if Erickson, Kane and Ali had been on the receiving end of eight feet off the ground blatant red card lunges/tackles between them this season with not one red card shown. And Kane had been taken out for a crucial part of the season. Think about it pal before you cone on with yet another of your cheap flippant don’t worry go and spunk another Β£50m comments. Remember how wound up you were about me saying your chairman isn’t pushing Spurs on to the level that they need to be about two weeks ago. Yet nearly every comment we get off you is the same old tedious shit. Touche. Yes you guessed it I am bloody annoyed we’ve lost a great young player that was massively important to our side and what we are hoping to achieve just because of some shithouse thug decides to take him out and fuck all is or has been done about it! Jim

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

Just right Jim.
                              If it was one off OK it happens but it is game after game and referees do nothing.
                              Why Gill?
                              Because there is a serious conflict of interest …a word here a word there etc. Believe it,

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Big J… considering I watch Spuds a lot more than you do, I can safely say there has certainly been a few “naughty” tackles against our lads. This isn’t “reserved” for City… you need to take a chill pill mate, already mentioned the 50 (or is it 65 now?) was a bit toungue in cheek!

Oh, Joey Barton? Wasn’t he that thug who played for City at one stage? Greenhouse and all that mate.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Big Jim
                                Participant

Whatever Chucky whatever.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Anonymous

I love a conspiracy theory as next as the next man, but didn’t Gill leave his role as FA vice-chairman last year? Just something some may have overlooked.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    maverick1973
                                    Participant

I remember when that scum of the earth M.Ball warned CR7 in advance and then tried to break him in 2.Hate players who do that!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Big Jim
                                      Participant

Adlab, tbh I don’t believe it’s anything to do with Gill as much as I dislike him and his actions. Like I said on the other thread i think it’s more to do with Refs trying to even up games subconsciously ie thinking I will let that go as Cardiff are right up against it in this one. Add in a fair ammount of incompetance and lack of action from the FA. Remember where they want to they can rejudge things. The ref last year was 6feet away from Aguero and then claimed he didn’t see his swinging arm that caught Reid after the tv companies replayed it endlessly. Aguero got a retropsective three match ban. The Ref definitely didnt see Lukaku attempt to twice kick the Brighton player in the nuts earlier in the season. But the FA deemed it handbags and no action was taken. So why hasn’t any action been taken against Murphy for his studs up high challenge on Gundog in the Newcastle game. I would just like some consistency in the game.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Pagan
                                        Participant

Most teams have had a player with a physical presence at one time or another, Man U had Keane for example, obviously Chelsea Arsenal and Spurs haven’t had that kind of player as they’re southern softies?….Pagan

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

It really was purely Mason’s incompetence that’s all.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.