Home Community General Football Raheem Sterling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

I was thinking about the latter part of last season in how influential he was, and how he’s started this season.

From an LFC POV, if you can brush all that to one side, he’s actually a joy to watch as a neutral. I think, Man City now have the Sterling that they wanted when he was at Liverpool only now, he’s the finished article.

A lot of that naturally is credit to him sticking at it and also to Pep in the way he’s been refined by him.

He plays with freedom and a smile on his face and at the moment, he’s hitting all the right notes.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Editor
      Keymaster

If he’s not the best player in the league at the moment, who is? I’d even put him above Hazard tbh.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Nike19
        Participant

True Ed.

Fair play to Sterling in doing his best to keep fit too and consistently delivering.

100 million + easily as a Price Tag.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

ed. He’s been better statistically than Hazard for about three seasons. Head and shoulders one of the best players in the league… Massive fan of the guy. Just really hope it clicks for him at international level now and he goes on and improves. England have a massive talent with him and Kane. He’ll be part of the England squad, when there is A LOT of talent behind him so hoping we might just lift a cup with southgates team as the crop coming through are better than “the golden generation”.

If Sterling was playing for PSG, Real or Barca, he’d have won a ballon dor by now. Certainly be in the frame for it. And I like the fact he’s vocal and has called out racists for what they are.

He’d improve the Chelsea side, or any side in any division. Wish fans could see past whatever it is they dislike in the guy.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.