Home Community General Football Premiership Week 5

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

A Friday night South Coast derby to kick things off, with some some easyish on the predicting front games Saturday, but the biggies are on Sunday with 4 of the probable Top7 come the end of the season playing each other.

Goonies I feel really need to get a result, get them going up the table, but can they? Reckon it all depends on what Sanchez show’s up.

Again, Everton need to get a decent result too, something to help stop their season from unraveling but a lot less likely, even against an Emoji-man-less YooUtd!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Just can’t see anything but a Chelsea win.

Just couldn’t get over the optimism for Everton doing well. They spent 80m on 3 number ten. Gifi already is being played wife left. He needs to be number ten. Keane well over rated. Easy Utd win

First real concern of the season with Liverpool. No mane and Burnley will sit tight. Can see really dropping points in this

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Can’t argue against any of that, Wasplicker, all I want is for my Spuds to crack top 4!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Editor
          Keymaster

Everton have really bombed haven’t they so far? Koeman could be in trouble if they carry on. I must admit, I bought into the hype around them.

I almost forgot there was a game tonight. You see Bournemouth vs Brighton and easily forget it’s a PL game!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Big Jim
            Participant

To be honest Ed, Everton were well disciplined in defence and caught us on the break the first half at the Etihad. And although we battered them in the second half with 10 men and equalised I thought that was part of their game plan. Ie nick a goal and try and hang on. Since then they have been really exposed all over. But early days.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Chucky McChuckface
              Participant

As well as the Toffees, I was expecting a lot more from the Spammers too (mind you, not too upset about getting that one wrong!). Mind you, we’re playing them next week, so I’m sure they’ll be up for their Cup Final…

But in Toffee’s defence, so far they have already played Spuds, Cheski, MoneyCity and now YooUtd… not the best of teams to face when you’ve got 10 new players in your squad…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Yeah definitely early days Jim, but you don’t get a lot of time these days to get it right. I was expecting more from Rooney this season too. I know he’s really declined the last few years but I thought this move “back home” would have got him going again. I fancy him to score at Old Trafford though

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Bit tricky to predict on some of the Prem fixtures of this weekend.

Some of them could go either way.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Rob Tab
                    Participant

Palace have just broken the record since the beginning of English football for not scoring in the start of a season, they play United, City, Chelsea next.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Careworkerlfc
                      Participant

Palace could be doomed even before the Quarter of the season mark going by their next few fixtures.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

Palace definitely face a real uphill struggle from here. @Rob, that’s an interesting stat. You certainly wouldn’t vet against them not scoring for at least another3 games then.

Looks like another one of those games against the smaller sides at home which Liverpool often struggle with. I’m sure they’ll get a winner in the second half though.

City just looking so strong again. I’m really not looking forward to facing them. That Aguero/Jesus combination is looking deadly!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          nine nine nine

City were my tip for the title before the season started they have the strongest squad and had Jesus not got injured last season may well have won it then. Going to take a very good team to finish above them this season.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Big Jim
                            Participant

To say I am rather pleased with how we are playing is an understatement. Haven’t seen our game but listened to most of it. Are we playing free flowing total football at the moment?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

I reckon if you finish above City, you’ll be champions, that’s for sure!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

Oh the irony, after Crystal Palace’s record-breaking start to the season, would just like to point out they have still let in fewer goals than Liverpool over these 5 games…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Big Jim
                                  Participant

Fellas last season we started like a train also. Its way to early to predict anything.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

As expected, quite a bright start for the Spuds…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

As expected, the visitors are playing the infamous Wembly 6-4-0 formation…. and we’re struggling…. as expected!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

The first two penalty shouts were a bit weak, but the third…. hmmm… fell a bit annoyed there…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Chucky McChuckface
                                          Participant

And Kane hits the bar…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.