Home Community Liverpool Positive Energy and Spirits

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Maybe, I’ve immersed myself in the wrong places, but from winning 5-2, and drawing today against Stoke, all I’m seeing is negative spirits.

I’m actually quite a resilient person and a fighter, but, if I’m reading capitulation of posts, and there’s no glass half-full posts like myself from other contributors or even new ones, then that’s effectively me done out of this place.

Personally, I buy into the fact that we’ve had a productive season and we’re going places, let it’s the same old same old, whether it’s Teamtalk, Footyplace, or FootyDebate.

I genuinely put in my heart and soul. I’m rarely accompanied during live matches, and when so-called cr@p hits the fan or if there’s any remote sign of adversity, people just throw in the towel, and go same old same old.

It’d be nice just for once for someone or some sincerity of people to lift ME up when I may be feeling down – really can’t muster all this as there’s no celebrations on here of Liverpool of excitement when we DO win matches, in which I crave badly.

I must clearly be in the wrong place.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Nike19.
      • This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Nike19.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

I saw your “Positive Energy & Spirits” title and judging by other posts, thought you were referring to “Red Bull & Vodka”… 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Hightown hope

Stop the self pity. There has been plenty of positivity on here since last Tuesday. How could there not be?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            whoisbeni
            Participant

Haha
              Cheerio

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Anonymous

Nil, no offense but you’re not the “glass half full” person that you think you are. You’re not the guy lifting everyone up that you think you are either. You’re a breaking glass kind of person.

You need to stop projecting your own negativity onto others.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Editor
                Keymaster

Nil, give it a rest will you. So what, even if everyone is negative about your club. Don’t allow yourself to be influenced by it if you wish to maintain a positive outlook. Frankly, if this nonsense carries on, I’ll save you the trouble of needing to leave as I’ll close down your account. I’d sooner do that than see any more posters leave as a result of your ramblings. As I’ve always said, you’re a decent poster when you want to be but you don’t half make things difficult for yourself. Back to the football please Nil.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Brian blue
                  Participant

newbalance…I would never let emotions get that far with any football team. As much as I love City and supported them through thick and thin, mostly thick it is only a game of football. Look around you and see people who have real problems. This is a problem who live and breathe football too much. There are other things in life to enjoy. I am sure you can lift yourself with a bit of effort, you contribute well at times but please do not get carried away, there is more to life thN FOOTBll and Mr Shankly was wrong in his view

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.