Home Community General Football One for the Spuds…

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by maverick1973 maverick1973 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    331 pts

According to the cyber fish wrappings, Real called and Levy mentioned the figure of 250M!!!

I’d snap their bloody hand off for that, personally, but what would my fellow Spuds feel about a straight swap with Isco, Modders and Bale? I think I’d do that too… 🙂

#31082 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

Kane or the wee Viking???

#31085 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    331 pts

Wee Viking fella…

#31089 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

How can that fuck face DL ask that much for a player with less than 18 months left???

#31093 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

If Levy gets that kind of money for Eriksen when the guy has so little time left of his contract, they should put up a Levy- statue in front of WHL.

Banjo, would you really do a straight swap Eriksen for Bale, Modric and Isco? Bale will be 30 in the summer and is made of glass and Modric may be world player of the year, but he’s also going to be 34 at the start of next season. He’ll not have much time left.

#31094 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

Fucking Bale-the most overrated player in the universe,made of glass,and the ugliest face-ever! Uglier than Dier,Rooney and Jones!

#31095 Score: 0
    Chucky McChuckface
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant
    331 pts

Looney Rooney and Bonesy Jonesy fair enough, but Action Man Eagles Eyes Dier? No way…

Baconmuncher, can’t help feeling we’re getting near the end of a cycle at the Lane, perhaps with Modders for 18 months (and teaching Dinksy Winksy), Bale as a bit of a super-sub/rotating with Sir Harry/Sonny/Dele/Lucas, and Isco taking over the Wee Viking role, could be the final piece of the puzzle before Levy pays-off the stadium when the credit cards bills show-up…

#31102 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

I’d still have the money 🙂

I just can’t imagine Levy being able to get that fee. That would be insanely good work by him.

#31103 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

If Real Madrid manage to just get the likes of Ramos,Bale,Modric and Benzema off the wage bill,let alone any money for them,they are extremely lucky,and the buying team/s are really stupid!

#31107 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

It’s actually quite an old team, their usual starting XI!

#31109 Score: 0

Editor
    Keymaster
    261 pts

Crazy fee. It did have me wondering though. If he’s worth that much to them, how much would Levy seek to terminate Poch’s contract early? On a wider point, I wonder why you don’t see huge transfer fees for managers. The top ones are surely every bit as valuable as the top players.

#31110 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

This is what 27 should be doing about his Hazard to the Madrid bitches nonsense,starting a thread called: one for the Chelsis, lol.

#31111 Score: 0
    maverick1973
    maverick1973
    Participant
    363 pts

Ed-CE has got less than 18 mnths on his contract,DL is just being an asshole,we all know how much he loves the £££££,right? CH can negotiate/sign with foreign clubs from next January! Same goes for EH10!

#31125 Score: 0

nine nine nine
    572 pts

If one or both of Hazard and Eriksen go in the Summer with just 12 months left on both players contracts it won’t be for anything like £200m/£250m imo.

#31137 Score: 0
    srd79
    srd79
    Participant
    33 pts

Or Real culd just go for both 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.