Home Community General Football One for the Spuds…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

According to the cyber fish wrappings, Real called and Levy mentioned the figure of 250M!!!

I’d snap their bloody hand off for that, personally, but what would my fellow Spuds feel about a straight swap with Isco, Modders and Bale? I think I’d do that too… 🙂

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      maverick1973
      Participant

Kane or the wee Viking???

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Wee Viking fella…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

How can that fuck face DL ask that much for a player with less than 18 months left???

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            srd79
            Participant

If Levy gets that kind of money for Eriksen when the guy has so little time left of his contract, they should put up a Levy- statue in front of WHL.

Banjo, would you really do a straight swap Eriksen for Bale, Modric and Isco? Bale will be 30 in the summer and is made of glass and Modric may be world player of the year, but he’s also going to be 34 at the start of next season. He’ll not have much time left.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              maverick1973
              Participant

Fucking Bale-the most overrated player in the universe,made of glass,and the ugliest face-ever! Uglier than Dier,Rooney and Jones!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Looney Rooney and Bonesy Jonesy fair enough, but Action Man Eagles Eyes Dier? No way…

Baconmuncher, can’t help feeling we’re getting near the end of a cycle at the Lane, perhaps with Modders for 18 months (and teaching Dinksy Winksy), Bale as a bit of a super-sub/rotating with Sir Harry/Sonny/Dele/Lucas, and Isco taking over the Wee Viking role, could be the final piece of the puzzle before Levy pays-off the stadium when the credit cards bills show-up…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  srd79
                  Participant

I’d still have the money 🙂

I just can’t imagine Levy being able to get that fee. That would be insanely good work by him.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    maverick1973
                    Participant

If Real Madrid manage to just get the likes of Ramos,Bale,Modric and Benzema off the wage bill,let alone any money for them,they are extremely lucky,and the buying team/s are really stupid!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      srd79
                      Participant

It’s actually quite an old team, their usual starting XI!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

Crazy fee. It did have me wondering though. If he’s worth that much to them, how much would Levy seek to terminate Poch’s contract early? On a wider point, I wonder why you don’t see huge transfer fees for managers. The top ones are surely every bit as valuable as the top players.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          maverick1973
                          Participant

This is what 27 should be doing about his Hazard to the Madrid bitches nonsense,starting a thread called: one for the Chelsis, lol.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            maverick1973
                            Participant

Ed-CE has got less than 18 mnths on his contract,DL is just being an asshole,we all know how much he loves the £££££,right? CH can negotiate/sign with foreign clubs from next January! Same goes for EH10!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

If one or both of Hazard and Eriksen go in the Summer with just 12 months left on both players contracts it won’t be for anything like £200m/£250m imo.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                srd79
                                Participant

Or Real culd just go for both 😉

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  srd79
                                  Participant

I just read on a Danish page (who refers to The Manchester Evening NEws, I think it was) that Poch has pledged his future to Spurs by saying he would like to stay for the next 20 years. Could obviously mean nothing, and both players and managers often go back on their word, but it strengthens Levy’s position.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

First of all United have to decide they want Poch if they do and they offer him the job he would then have to decide that he wants to take it and then United would have to deal with Levy and pay enormous compensation. Lots of fences to jump before that stage though.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      maverick1973
                                      Participant

CH is not worth that money even if he had 10 years on his contract,lol.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Here’s one for the Spuds… dreaming about summer transfers…

Zaha or Bale? I think one or the other would be brilliant for us, a player of that is sort is what we’re missing in the attacking collection…

I think Bale is a better finisher, Zaha has a much better injury record (who doesn’t? 🙂 ) and I reckon there wouldn’t be a great deal difference in transfer fee (wages are another matter!).

I think I would lean towards Zaha, based on the age factor alone…

What about the rest of my fellow Spud-lovers??

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          maverick1973
                                          Participant

Please DL,please sign that crook called GB,what a D.Anderton! Please keep his ugly mug away from United..

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.