Home Community General Football Next Seasons Fixtures.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Interesting for us Spuds, only one “Top6” side in the first 8 games, so certainly not the hardest start to the season, and only one “Top6” side in the last 10 (amusingly it’s YooUtd on both occasions) and a horribly tough run end Nov/beg Dec…

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      steveosnakeeye
      Participant

Fulham away to start
        Well take that
        Away to pool 3rd game
        Oh well you have to play them all sometime!
        Leeds v Liverpool opening day
        Welcome back Leeds!!! ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        steveosnakeeye
        Participant

Don’t worry Nancy
          The spuds are my tip to go down this year ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

It’s nice to get off to a good start but everyone has to play everyone twice at some stage.

There maybe an advantage in who you play and where as in the second half of the season crowds may be back in a limited way.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            steveosnakeeye
            Participant

We have Liverpool and City away in the first 5 games!

On a plus note our new away kit is proper sexy!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

That should swing it Stevo. πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Very true, everybody does have to play everybody twice, but’s always nice to get a good start, get some momentum going, and I reckon most clubs would like an easier run-in when the pressure for relegation/European places starts mounting. We’ve even got 3 “easy” games over Christmas so my Christmas shouldn’t get ruined… πŸ™‚

And you never know Buffy, you never know, but with Sonny Sandstorm, Sir Harry Hurricane and Baleforce up top I reckon we’ll score enough to stay up!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

“Very true, everybody does have to play everybody twice, but’s always nice to get a good start,”

“It’s nice to get off to a good start but everyone has to play everyone twice at some stage.”

That’s exactly what I said Chucky.?

If Spurs find a way around the Β£350k pw Bale net salary issue it could be a game changer for Spurs season and make the fight for the top 4 places even more interesting this forthcoming season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

Offer him the same as Sir Harry, chuck in a fair few “performance” and/or “appearance” bonuses (he should be well rested, that’s for sure!) and let Real Virus pick up the rest. They’d still be saving 15m a year or something in that region I reckon.

Get Baleforce in, and I’ll say it now, Top3! (Mainly 3rd, but that’s still Top3! πŸ™‚ )

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Chucky, nah if Chelsea get all their proposed signings in and they’ve already improved the team that finished level on points with United in 3rd place last season with Werner and Ziyech I would be disappointed with anything less than 3rd place.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Nike19
                        Participant

Just seen these. Wow, have we got it tough haha. I wonder what would be with the situation of people being allowed back into the grounds.

Liverpool-Leeds would pave a sell-out.

The defense of our title. The first one in 30 years where we experienced Kenny resigning.

No games are easy and I’d be pleased if we’re at the state of 5 wins out of 5. We get to 7 or 10 without any points dropped, that would be something, but a big ask and we would need a fully fit and on form 11 on the Pitch.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Anonymous

BREAKING NEWS – FOOTBALL FAN CONFIRMS HE’D BE PLEASED IF TEAM WON EVERY GAME!

In real news with Europa qualifiers and potential carabao cup fixtures, spurs could be playing 7 times in the first 17 days of the season.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Adlab
                            Participant

Every team has to play the other teams twice. Who knows who will be on form and when?
                              Without crowds it will be different!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Of course, we play each other twice. But it’s who we play and the way our itinerary is.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                Nike19
                                Participant

4:54 Lol, complaining about his team, what a grade A Twerp.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Adlab
                                  Participant

Thats the point Nike. E.g. Leeds could be up for it in the first game but then tail off.
                                    I really think no crowd will have an effect. Less pressure on the ref etc. Less penalties (apart from you know who).
                                    As always you need a big slice of luck.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Puppy, I think the issue with both the Glorious Spuds of Hotspur and the Russian Scumbags is a d-fence that has more questions marks than the Riddlers favourite suit. However (and assuming we get Baleforce of course!) I reckon Maureen can tighten up ours a bit better than wee Frankie can.

Of course, another 6 weeks of transfer window to go, both d-fence could be looking a lot different by then!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      nine nine nine

Nil, sometimes you don’t help yourself buddie.

It’s a new season nobody knows how it’s going to work out out and suggesting 5 wins out of 5 and going 7 to 10 games unbeaten is disrespectful to the opposition teams Liverpool will play.

Let’s just wait and see how things work out.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Like I’ve said before Chucky when the transfer window closes that’s ts when we’ll have a better idea of how the season might work out for all Clubs

I will be amazed if Chelsea don’t strengthen the defence.

Werner and Ziyech improve Chelsea Harvetz seemingly next would improve Chelsea still further and I suspect then the focus will turn to the defence.

But we’ll see.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Nine, no probs mate. I could have quite easily expressed this openly on our pages. I’d be happy if we won 5 out of 5.

There’s no assumption at all in that just an honest happy-go-lucky aspiration considering too the bar we’ve raised. Not sure why anybody would be dug out for that.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.